Anyone thought of becoming a sovereign citizen?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    :scratch:

:dunno:

"Smart" goes beyond regurgitating data. It includes being able to assess information and reach logical conclusions.

You don't often hear "smart" and "flat earther" in the same sentence.

Unless the sentence is "This guy is a flat earther, he's not smart".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The wife is much smarter than her "smart" husband when it comes to the law.

Language warning.
    <em>[video=youtube;tl9h-RVsT6s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl9h-RVsT6s[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And they exist in Australia to too!

[video=youtube;1a1mxU_bjZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a1mxU_bjZk[/video]

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...I guess most of them believe that they can drive a car without a licence and that cops don't have the authority to arrest
    them...

I think there's sumfin in there about ONLY county sheriffs having ANY authority.:dunno:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Pfft. I am a Sovereign Citizen. Have been for years.

Butting heads with everyone all the time seems like too much work. I'm more of a "go along, get along" type of Sovereign Citizen.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Pfft. I am a Sovereign Citizen. Have been for years.

Butting heads with everyone all the time seems like too much work. I'm more of a "go along, get along" type of Sovereign Citizen.

Pffft.

Your car windows are probably still intact. You can't be a real SC until you pick shards of glass out of your hair.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Pffft.

Your car windows are probably still intact. You can't be a real SC until you pick shards of glass out of your hair.

Yeah, but I'm also pragmatic. I have no illusions that the corporation which is the government cares about the state of man or the everlasting laws of God and common law. They just don't care and they have guns.

I'm right. I know I'm right, but why take a beating for it?

Besides, door glass for my truck runs about $100 for the cheap Chinese version plus my time.

tenor.gif

No, I'm more of cocktail party Sovereign Citizen (I have it on good authority that I may be the only SC ever invited to a real cocktail party)

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I've seen a few.
    One ended with the police officer saying "By the way the earth is round" before giving the guy a ticket. :):

I guess most of them believe that they can drive a car without a licence and that cops don't have the authority to arrest
    them.

That cop is great.

[video=youtube;h3gy4JONwas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3gy4JONwas[/video]

I have seen that video. The cop is hilarious.

Don

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No, I'm more of cocktail party Sovereign Citizen (I have it on good authority that I may be the only SC ever invited to a real cocktail party)

Gotcha.

You walk around liberating martinis... Responding to the bartender with, "I don't answer questions." ... Someone offers you a canapé, and blurt out, "Am I being detained?" ... Instead of tipping, you give out 'gifts'...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Gotcha.

You walk around liberating martinis... Responding to the bartender with, "I don't answer questions." ... Someone offers you a canapé, and blurt out, "Am I being detained?" ... Instead of tipping, you give out 'gifts'...

Well, certainly those....but mainly I corner people and explain that I know how things REALLY work and they need to open their eyes and their MINDS!

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Is there a tie between the flat earth people and the sovereign thing?

Rino and Slyvain Yeah this guy is almost normal and “smart” until he talks UFO’s, flat earth, sovereign stuff !

If you guys have not figured out yet HoughMade is the kind of guy that will convince you that he is a sovereign and then when it gets real he will fade into the background!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is there a tie between the flat earth people and the sovereign thing?

Probably.

SC seems to have a tone of a conspiracy - i.e. there's real law and one that a corrupt govt set up. I wouldn't be surprised if SC folks point to Masons, Illuminati or globalist as the source.

Then there's the issue that when an overwhelming amount of evidence says "A", they'll still say "B" and try to come up with all sorts of twisted facts to support it.

Top Bottom