• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ahburns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    West Lafayette
    December through March 2014, I saw a few bald as well as golden eagles on Lake Maxinkuckee. Watching them go after and carry away Coots was pretty amazing. I hope I see them again this year, currently hundreds if not thousands of coots to eat.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    There is at least one pair at Bass Lake. maybe more. The people living in that area post pictures on Facebook all the time of them.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I've seen one in Avon, and flying over Lynhurst Dr. and Troy Ave. in Indianapolis. I've also seen one perched on a branch over White River near 465 on the south side of Indy. Of course, I seen them nearly every time I go fishing at Lake Monroe.

JimH

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Very common in Versailles park.See them every day from the covered bridge to the dam and on the lake from the boat dock-as many as 10 different ones in the winter.More eagles than deer!

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Living on a tributary for the Chesapeake Bay seeing Bald Eagles is almost a daily occurrence, the funny part is you will find whole good sized fish in your yard, fields, driveways, roof of your car or house sometimes from eagles that picked up a fish that's to heavy for them to fly with. Amazing birds.. It's surprising how big they can get.. 10 lbs and a 6-7 ft wingspan.. Impressing to say the least..

Top Bottom