• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Lack of police report, plus statement that there actually was one, indicates to me that there is much more to this story. Likely a **** load more.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm puzzled why several have asked why she didn't file a report when the FB post clearly states that "she has filed a police report". :dunno:

Ok, so she did file a report??? and has photographic evidence. So it comes down to his word against hers... a doofus like that would probably admit it under an investigation.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Is it the absence of the woman making a police report? (that we know of)

Not really, although it depends on what's in it.

If Scruffy pointed the gun at her or uttered any sort of threat ("Speed up or I'll run into you.") then the LEOs can go at it.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I ask the same thing on NextDoor all the time. So a guy is banging on your front door at 4am and all you think to do is to post on social media? What is wrong with people? At LEAST call the non emergency number if you really dont think its 911 worthy.
    Isn’t social media the same as making a report?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ok. It feels like we're arguing, but I'm really not sure what we're arguing about. :)

I think you're talking about two different scenarios. You are talking about an officer stopping this guy based on the information provided. He is talking about this guy walking up to a police officer's car with a gun in his hand. Totally different outcomes I'm guessing.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If it wasnt for the plate number itd be hard to find him. Hes got the generic fud look going on. Standard greaseball apparel, picking him out in a crowd would be like trying to find a stolen white Honda civic.

Id say the lady shoulda smoked him, but she may have totalled her car in the process.

These are greasers in their uniforms:

8ec15851c1f61878244952c672cbe23b.jpg

That guy is no greaser.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Steps in an Emergent Situation.

1. Post to social media a few details that you can change as needed.
    2. Tell your friends and family other stuff so they can get “the real” story out on said social media.
    3. Have friends/family post whatever they want about the situation.
    4. Make a report with the police. I know, I know, that’s slow and all, but...
    5. Repeat step 1until desired result is achieved.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Let's just find the guy and string him up. Lord knows that a facebook post and 1 still photo are enough for a conviction.

What actually happened before the photo? Irrelevant!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    That guy is no greaser.

not greaseball as in switchblade wielding, jacket wearin, lucky strike rolled up in a sleeve smokin tough guy.

greaseball as in skeezy lookin, havent had a shower in 3 weeks, spit cup on the floorboard, thinks a balanced diet is 5 dollar menu sandwiches and a large diet coke.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Let's just find the guy and string him up. Lord knows that a facebook post and 1 still photo are enough for a conviction.

My response was what I would hope my spouse or myself would do in this instance. We all cut someone off occasionally. Usually un-intended. Drive the speed limit through a school zone etc. None of which warrants this response.
    Blocking is, advancing gun in hand........Yup, tire tracks.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

1. Stopped in front of a vehicle, no one is blocking him from leaving. OTOH he is blocking the path of someone else.

2. Forward gait of his movements, he is not retreating, he is advancing with a weapon.

3. What could have happened where this would be ok?

4. profit

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    not greaseball as in switchblade wielding, jacket wearin, lucky strike rolled up in a sleeve smokin tough guy.

greaseball as in skeezy lookin, havent had a shower in 3 weeks, spit cup on the floorboard, thinks a balanced diet is 5 dollar menu sandwiches and a large diet coke.

I wasn't aware that INGO had such high standards.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    There are many reasons people drive slow. Looking for an address, obstructed vision, old age, etc. It isn't always appropriate but with over 200 million vehicles on the road nowadays, it is going to happen occasionally.

There are some extremely rude males on the South side and yes, they aren't all young buffed out cocaine snorters.

I'm surprised this guy would risk crippling injuries, or a Mozambique drill, because of slow driving. But hey, if he rolls that way, he might just pick the wrong senior citizen.

....now you have me thinking about carrying the AR pistol as well as my trusty sidearm.....

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

Depending on the size of Diet Coke, it may take 7 or more $1 sandwiches to balance the scale.

Top Bottom