• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    And by my clients, since it seems that, at least for now, I have no viable alternative to Delta.

Southwest, Allegiant, Frontier? There are some alternatives. My employer has us fly out of CVG (Cincinnati / Northern KY). That was a main Delta hub until they were forced to allow more competition in. Southwest, Allegiant, & Frontier have took off (pun intended) on sales and Delta has been forced to cut their prices. CVG went from one of the most expensive airports to one of the most reasonable priced within about 3 years time. There are alternative carriers.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've been going to REI for years. Was just getting ready to order another pair of boots and some socks when I found out.
    **** 'em.

Bob

Be sure to send REI a copy of the receipt from where you purchased the new boots, with a message telling them why.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/delta-hit-sea-angry-customers-154501586.html
    Delta hit with a sea of angry customers after it bans NRA discounts

9bee9cad3886ff3862f847e28451b017

They always bring up the $$$
    Nevermind that MANY other organizations contribute more $$$
    They ALWAYS bring up the $$$, but FAIL to mention it is politicians worrying about the VOTER, and that pro-gun voters are more likely to vote the issue, than the anti-gunner.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That ranks right up there with "I don't vote, because my vote isn't going to make any difference."

Not really. What's a boycott of a business you don't frequent look like? I'm double not shopping there? I could boycott Wal-mart, Dick's, REI...but since in total I've spent roughly $0.00 with any of them in at least 10 years, I'm not sure how they will notice.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I wont go into Dicks Sporting Goods ever again, but Wal-Mart?!?
    I tried to find a link or phone number for corporate HQ and apparently walmart doesn't want to hear directly from customers or the public. They're easy to hate on, especially with their s***ty customer service

Top Bottom