Sights
    Bolt release
    Bolt
    Safety selector
    Mag release
    Mags
    1000 rounds of 5.56

I've got $450 if you have all that.
    And to make it easier I'd prefer the parts just be put together to simulate an AR15 so I can see that all the parts work.

;)

Well done sir. Well played........but "NO"

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    If I can get in on this offer...

I'm looking for a
    lower
    Trigger
    Stock
    Grip
    Upper
    Barrel
    Heat guard
    Sights
    Bolt release
    Bolt
    Safety selector
    Mag release
    Mags
    1000 rounds of 5.56

I've got $450 if you have all that.
    And to make it easier I'd prefer the parts just be put together to simulate an AR15 so I can see that all the parts work.

;)

Nope, your not allowed to get in. State law. Only BW.:)

I do have all of those parts though...plus buffer spring, buffer, pin kit, gas block, gas tube and a few screws.:):

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast

Your still looking at 650 with tax shipping and transfer. Then looking at 1.25+ per round of 300blk.

So 650 rifle, 50 for a box of ammo, 15 for a magazine, 715 before an optic. You can get a Romeo msr for 99 so 815 in just to get to the range with a bca. The bca completes in 223 are 815. 223 is exponentially easier to aquire. 900 puts you into an iwi zion

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I wouldn't go that far, i'm still getting emails with brands like Radical Firearms for the 500's.

Radical is not reliable, or even acceptably assembled. You'll put 300 into a radical just to get make it work most of the time. Out of spec bolts, uppers with burrs on the extension face that actually let the barrel wobble or completely offset it making it nearly impossible to zero. I'll take a bca with their loctited barrel nuts and poor chambers before id touch another radical

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Radical is not reliable, or even acceptably assembled. You'll put 300 into a radical just to get make it work most of the time. Out of spec bolts, uppers with burrs on the extension face that actually let the barrel wobble or completely offset it making it nearly impossible to zero. I'll take a bca with their loctited barrel nuts and poor chambers before id touch another radical

When it comes to AR's you'll get opinions like this on most lower end brands lol. For the price point requested by the OP this is what you get.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    When it comes to AR's you'll get opinions like this on most lower end brands lol. For the price point requested by the OP this is what you get.

It's first hand experience not opinion. There is nothing reliable about radical, and the customer service is nonexistent. OP said he wanted reliable, by the time you invest enough into a radical to be reliable you could have had a good rifle

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It's first hand experience not opinion. There is nothing reliable about radical, and the customer service is nonexistent. OP said he wanted reliable, by the time you invest enough into a radical to be reliable you could have had a good rifle

Your first hand experience is a sample size of 1. I'm not defending the company i've never owned one, in the lower end game I like Aero. If we only bought things based on what one person said we'd never be able to buy guns, cars, you name it.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Your first hand experience is a sample size of 1. I'm not defending the company i've never owned one, in the lower end game I like Aero. If we only bought things based on what one person said we'd never be able to buy guns, cars, you name it.

I may not be upgrading much moving from Anderson to Aero(upper/lower only), but I think it will work for my uses. I am buying the "enhanced" stuff but the upper seems to be on perpetual back order. I'm patient...:)

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast

Feel free to search them. Also feel free to get hands on one and tell me if the barrel sits centered in the handguard. The radical evidence is far from anecdotal at this point. It's well documented across multiple forums

Bca released an assembly video of them building an upper. Thread locker went on every thread including the barrel nut. Not a tq wrench in sight. Can't dispute it as a sample of one for misassembly when they literally advertise it.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I may not be upgrading much moving from Anderson to Aero(upper/lower only), but I think it will work for my uses. I am buying the "enhanced" stuff but the upper seems to be on perpetual back order. I'm patient...:)

It's a major upgrade on the lower. Aero is very consistent with the precision machining the trigger pin holes. Which can completely change the feel and pull quality of the trigger and prevent walking trigger pins. I've also not seen any aero lowers with misdrilled buffer retainers.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have found that buying the Standard MFG. matched upper/lower set is the way I am going from now on. Blows most everything else I have fondled/used away. I have 3 builds based off of these.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It's a major upgrade on the lower. Aero is very consistent with the precision machining the trigger pin holes. Which can completely change the feel and pull quality of the trigger and prevent walking trigger pins. I've also not seen any aero lowers with misdrilled buffer retainers.

+1 on Aero, I bought one of their 'OEM' rifles several years ago and have been very satisfied with it. Finished it out with a BCM handguard and Magpul for stock and PG, with an Aimpoint PRO.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :ingo:

Many thanks for all the parts offers kind sirs!

I'm really not in any hurry to build or spend money. I'm as much trying to encourage classifieds participation as anything else.

I really like to shop the classies for great buys on high end stuff that I would likely never pay for new. That's kinda how I have the extra parts I have now. Deals I couldn't pass up...

Top Bottom