• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Page 2???? Posts set to 10 per page.....Amateur Hour LOL, you need to rock 40ppp to really stay on top of things.

Every time I see this, I'm reminded of the joke about the guy that goes into a pizza joint. When asked if he wants his pie cut into 4 slices or 8, he says, "Better just cut it into 4. I don't think I could eat 8 slices!" :):

How about this one? :runaway::ugh:

[video=youtube_share;WsN7CqzaE6A]https://youtu.be/WsN7CqzaE6A[/video]

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    If you have not watched it yet,you might find it relevant to our current reality.

[video=youtube;wfGAktuU93s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfGAktuU93s[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    On the plus side - I bet home invasions are down since everybody is at home with a gun and enough bleach and paper towels to clean up the scene.

I've seen a noticeable uptick on the local neighborhood watch FaceBook page. Not necessarily home invasions, more like garage/pole barn invasions. Some bold criminals out there.:rolleyes:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    L.A. County could keep stay-at-home orders in place well into summer, depending on conditions

“I am eager to reopen more of L.A. County as soon as it’s safe to do so, in collaboration with our health experts, community leaders, businesses and residents, with best practices in place to ensure our overall health and well-being. These decisions will be guided by the latest science and data collected,” she said in a statement."I’m confident that the more our communities continue to comply, the sooner we can resume normalcy.”

Hey LA County residents, "as soon as it's safe" means NEVER.;)

If I was a Korean store owner, I'd be moving to roof right about now.:popcorn:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    So, this morning, a millenial chick parks in the yellow zone across the street in front of the autism center because "she's late for work" and couldn't drive another 50 feet into the parking lot. Our street is narrow. Plus all the kiddies get dropped off at the autism center right where Ms "It's all about me" Millenial parks.

Well, the boss of me gets pissed. I can hear the announcer from the Kentucky Derby in the background:

"And They're OFF!"

And we were off to the races. The wife is fit to be tied. Homicidal. I tell her to call the school. She does. School says: No one from our school would be so stupid as to park there. But, the Moronniel shows up later to move her vehicle 50 feet into the parking lot.

And the boss of me is waiting for her. Snipers have never stayed as still and beady eyed as the boss of me waiting to pounce.

So, she goes outside to give the Millennial the what for.

And it is now approximately 5 hours later. And she's still fuming.

------

so, just in case you wondered why some of my remarks may have been a bit sharper than normal......

Caltrops?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I don't know if these blue state governors have some type of crystal ball, but a few of them seem pretty convinced there is no possibility of things getting better.

It has to be concerning to folks in Michigan that Whitmer isn't willing to say something like, we'll see where things stand in a few months then decide what to do. Nope. Just a blanket declaration from the queen that she won't be willing to have people gather for sporting events.

Michigan Gov. Whitmer says sports fans ‘not going to be filling stadiums in the fall’

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I don't know if these blue state governors have some type of crystal ball, but a few of them seem pretty convinced there is no possibility of things getting better...

They seem to be doubling down in spite of any data to the contrary.

Kalifornia's governor has said that the first criteria to be met before any county can reopen is 14 days without a Covid death.

Given the population of many of that state's counties and the willingness of the medical community to attribute every death possible to Covid, I'm not sure that is an attainable goal, even if a vaccine were developed tomorrow.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I don't know if these blue state governors have some type of crystal ball, but a few of them seem pretty convinced there is no possibility of things getting better.

It has to be concerning to folks in Michigan that Whitmer isn't willing to say something like, we'll see where things stand in a few months then decide what to do. Nope. Just a blanket declaration from the queen that she won't be willing to have people gather for sporting events.

Michigan Gov. Whitmer says sports fans ‘not going to be filling stadiums in the fall’

They need to act fast to blockade the idiot governor. Maybe, just maybe she is a secret Trump supporter? That move might make Michigan a solid red state, for now!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They seem to be doubling down in spite of any data to the contrary.

Kalifornia's governor has said that the first criteria to be met before any county can reopen is 14 days without a Covid death.

Given the population of many of that state's counties and the willingness of the medical community to attribute every death possible to Covid, I'm not sure that is an attainable goal, even if a vaccine were developed tomorrow.

There will be no vaccine. It is a carrot on an ever longer pole.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I’m back for round IV but I’m not really quite sure why... If people would quit doing stupid **** like eating bats we wouldn’t be here, anyhow.

Stick around, given the LA nonsense we might get up there in the thread count.
    Covid IV now just wait until Covid XIX.

wait...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom