• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    No pics. I got there at 10am. Maybe 20 Protestors outside gate. Just a few with poster boards. They had wooden crosses out there......for sale. Thought it was a protest, not a craft show. I left at noon and they were all gone. Show was absolutely slam packed

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    N u did not buy a wooden cross from them?
    You meanie. You could of talked about how the bible talks about self defense as well and made tgeir heads spins.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    No pics. I got there at 10am. Maybe 20 Protestors outside gate. Just a few with poster boards. They had wooden crosses out there......for sale. Thought it was a protest, not a craft show. I left at noon and they were all gone. Show was absolutely slam packed

I never really saw the protesters. We got there before them at 0800 and left after they were gone. Went through the show real quick before heading back home and didn't really see anything interesting.

Hopefully tomorrow is the same non-issue.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    The protesters or the crosses? :):
    Protesters, crosses, and cops. All gone. There was probably just as many cops there as protesters. I should've took a head count, but yes they use the pics in a way to make it seem larger than it was. If I'm short on my estimate of 20, its not by much.
    Think its pretty bad too When they couldn't even stay to promote their cause for more than 3 hours.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I wonder how many were paid actors?
    Who went to the premeeting at the church to get intel on this

I wanted to go to the church on Wednesday and check it out but work has been so hectic i worked 12 hour days all week and didn't make it. I wanted to at least see if there was a bunch of cars in the lot, but judging by what i seen at the protest there couldn't of been to many

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Protesters, crosses, and cops. All gone. There was probably just as many cops there as protesters. I should've took a head count, but yes they use the pics in a way to make it seem larger than it was. If I'm short on my estimate of 20, its not by much.
    Think its pretty bad too When they couldn't even stay to promote their cause for more than 3 hours.

From the looks of it....they probably needed to go get breakfast, lunch and maybe even dinner.

Deet

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    NWI
    I walked to the gate and counted 23 people standing by the signs. They were very well behaved and every so often a car or two would honk. The State police did a very nice job protecting show goers and protesters, they were telling gun show attendees to park to the left and all others to park to the right. We didn't mingle or cross paths with the protesters and everyone was safe and free to do their own thing. Very proud of all Hoosiers for doing what they wanted on a nice Saturday morning at Crown Point without getting national news media attention. If every protest was done like they did in Crown Point today the two sides might actually have a chance at resolving their differences.

UnionPmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I went and wore my INGO shirt. I saw the same others did; about 20 protesters. There were 2 counter protesters whose sign said to honk if you love guns or something to that effect. There was lots of honking.
    The protesters were there long enough to get their pictures in the paper and score some killer protesting selfies! They'll share them next week at the pro planned parenthood rally. Gotta build their cred!
    The show itself was packed. I could barely get down the aisles. I got suckered in to two boxes of girl scout cookies but nothing else.

Top Bottom