• Status
    Not open for further replies.

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    317-232-8264

it plays a recording...after the recording press 0. the first time it rang then played the recording again. so I pressed 0 again. then I spoke with whoever the lady was and she was very helpful.

Thank you. The only people who seem to want to help is ingoers!

Last edited:

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    L-1 on 5/28 just had a phone call from the state police saying mine was issued yesturday and should be here by the end of the week. Then off to staples for some copys

Wait.... They called you ?? Or you called them ?

Yes they called me bright and early this morning to tell me it was issued. And id have it by the end of the week

Well, that's the first time I've heard of that happening. You must have a connection.

Bindyxdm9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Today marks week 20 from my money orders cashed. Still nothing. Ive been waiting long enough, Im going to just start carrying. Im not playing games with my life anymore waiting on a pink paper when the 2nd amendment says I can

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Today marks week 20 from my money orders cashed. Still nothing. Ive been waiting long enough, Im going to just start carrying. Im not playing games with my life anymore waiting on a pink paper when the 2nd amendment says I can
    Is it worth losing your LTCH for life before you even get it? Also consider the possible jail time, fines, lawyer fees and then surrendering your right to own firearms!

Calm down, I was there and I know how you feel, I was at my 22nd week when it finally arrived. Don't do anything you will regret later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom