aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    My CZ family.

i-9WtTKpz-XL.jpg

That’s awesome. I have a SAA custom that I gave my Dad. Sometime I need to make a trek south for a special pic of it.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    That Black and tan is starting to grow on me. Love your photos taken with proper lighting MM vs. mine taken with single light sources which cast obscuring shadows. I'm too cheap to buy good lighting and too lazy to set up what I could. I'll sometimes use a white board to reflect a little sunlight but it's not of much use.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That Black and tan is starting to grow on me. Love your photos taken with proper lighting MM vs. mine taken with single light sources which cast obscuring shadows. I'm too cheap to buy good lighting and too lazy to set up what I could. I'll sometimes use a white board to reflect a little sunlight but it's not of much use.

If you see MM's set up it is most impressive.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I agree with MM, you made those CZ's really pop in your picture.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That’s awesome. I have a SAA custom that I gave my Dad. Sometime I need to make a trek south for a special pic of it.

You'd always be welcome to come to my casa ! :yesway:

Now .... more CZ talk. I'm going to let the fun fund grow a bit, and then snag a CZ bolt gun .... with a nice wood stock.
    Maybe this one. A 557 Varmint. Does anybody have one of these ? (or similar)

557Varmint-500x333.png

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Now .... more CZ talk. I'm going to let the fun fund grow a bit, and then snag a CZ bolt gun .... with a nice wood stock.

557Varmint-500x333.png

I have a CZ 457 on order but, in the future, I could see adding a centerfire model. Yes, it would be steel and wood!!

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    I do not have a centerfire rifle. I catch myself looking at the CZ 557 but I know that rabbit hole is very deep. But man that could be very cool to get into.
    The pictures you take MM are very cool and well done, I do enjoy them.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That is a very nice group. I particularly love the 85s. Not sure why. I see you have avoided the siren's song of Cajunization. I wish I could still post pics even though they would pale in comparison to yours.

I do not have a centerfire rifle. I catch myself looking at the CZ 557 but I know that rabbit hole is very deep. But man that could be very cool to get into.
    The pictures you take MM are very cool and well done, I do enjoy them.

Thanks, guys ! :)

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

557Varmint-500x333.png

That has been my goal for over a year now.
    Don't know which model to focus on chasing after.

I have read where the 452 is more accurate (not that it would matter with my eyes), but the 455 has a better trigger (or is that the 457?)
    I know I'm not interested in interchangeable barrels, which I was told decreases the accuracy a tad, some think: probably expert shooters & not amateurs like myself.
    If I shot one and I knew it would fit, I'd know what direction to go.

I need a shorter stock and a comb not to thick or too high to suit my neck.
    I have a 10/22 & a RPR, but still remember a CZ rifle I shot with a member over at MCF&G that was sweet & accurate.
    I'd like to keep my 10/22 I bought from a member here, but the RPR (also bought from a member here) I could sell if I found a bolt action that fit better.

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    Hey guys,
    I picked up a Shadow 2 yesterday. Can't wait to try it out this afternoon. I too have been looking at the cz bolt guns, they look great.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Hey guys,
    I picked up a Shadow 2 yesterday. Can't wait to try it out this afternoon. I too have been looking at the cz bolt guns, they look great.

You are in for a real treat: I compare all other guns to it.
    48 ozs. of "real" gun!
    For the range, I have bought & sold dozens of range guns: the CZ Shadow cannot be bested in my hands (in it's price range).

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-457-lux/
    You might try a 457 Lux or Trainer for fit. Low stock profile and a short length of pull.

Thanks! I'm writing it down in my yearly "planner" now so I won't forget. :thumbsup:

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    Any suggestions for a place in the artic ne corner of the state to have a 75b omega milled for rmr? I am about 30 minutes north of fort wayne, allenm is a long haul for me.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Any suggestions for a place in the artic ne corner of the state to have a 75b omega milled for rmr? I am about 30 minutes north of fort wayne, allenm is a long haul for me.
    I don't know of anything up this way. You could always ship the slide & optic to Allen. The shipping costs both ways would probably be about the same as gas there and back, but it saves you the drive time.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    thanks t-dogg, I might end up going that route. I figure it already has the suppressor height sights, so dotting it would be the quickest, and cheapest, way to try a dotted handgun.

Top Bottom