• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I like the grips and trigger profile on your omega.
    Thanks, I really like those Lok cross-cut grips too, they feel really good and stick nicely without being too aggressive. I'd have a really hard time choosing between the two. The P-01 was my first really nice gun, made even better by The Wizard. But I like the Omega version a LOT, and it shoots as good as it looks.

But this one is arguably my favorite of the bunch, a 2018 PCR. I can't explain why, but this gun responded *exceptionally* well to the Ultra-Lite Kit. I'm by no means the marksman some on here are, but for whatever reason I seem to consistently hit what I want with this particular setup. This is a slightly older pic before I replaced the grip screws and installed the floating trigger pin/reduced power TRS.

3ZzHDMg.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    That is nice Hopper, I like that one too.

Birds- I was just checking a P-09 out at the store about an hour ago. I need to find a place that has the P-09 and the P07 in stock so I can compare them. I plan to get a P-01 too, maybe an omega after seeing Hopper's above. I held a phantom last week at a shop. How do they shoot? One can never have enough cz's in my opinion. I can't wait to see the dwx cz-wesson combination in person. I am tempted top just get on an order list without seeing it. I am sure if I did not like it I could sell it for little to no loss.
    Anybody here happen to go to shot-show and see them in person?

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    On the CZickness thread someone posted the CZ 97 with the Magwell that was a beautiful pistol. I have never shot one but I could not even imagine how it would shoot with trigger job. But I can not figure what I would do with it.
    But between this thread and the old Winchester thread you guys make my head hurt with all the wants.:n00b:

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    I tried the federal Syntech 150 gr this morning. All I can say is NICE!
    By the way, this moring point blank still had a half skid of 9mm CCI Speer 115 for 219.00 a thousand.

The Shadow 2 was my first CZ. I don't foresee ever letting it go.

Get yourself some Federal Syntech 150gr Action Pistol ammo for the best recoil impulse.

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    I shoot there alot. Got a membership for now. I also live close to Atterbury and go there some when the weather is nice. One of my favorites is down at Crosley. I want to check out MCFG and the range in Gnawbone (can't remember the name of it) sometime this year.
    I used to live in Columbus and work in N. Vernon many years ago and we would go shoot after work. It is different now than it was but I still like it.

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    On the CZickness thread someone posted the CZ 97 with the Magwell that was a beautiful pistol. I have never shot one but I could not even imagine how it would shoot with trigger job. But I can not figure what I would do with it.
    But between this thread and the old Winchester thread you guys make my head hurt with all the wants.:n00b:

You should see my black powder collection. Longrifles and fowlers are my real passion, originals and contemporary. I am beginning to like the CZ's about as much though.

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    Question guys; Who is the wizard? I may need to have some trigger work done on the shadow 2. I see references to his stellar work all the time.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...and the range in Gnawbone (can't remember the name of it) sometime this year...

That would be HHRP (Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club) on Camp Moneto Road. It's a private members and guests only club. Hit me up some time if you want to go.

epeery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2018
    Columbus
    After 50 rounds with my new Rami I get this from the beaver tail. I'm looking for feedback about what I might be doing wrong and / or how i might fix it.
    wKke0Xu.jpg

epeery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 14, 2018
    Columbus
    That would be HHRP (Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club) on Camp Moneto Road. It's a private members and guests only club. Hit me up some time if you want to go.

I was just out there this evening and these fools wandered out onto the range.

nIVZI0L.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Question guys; Who is the wizard? I may need to have some trigger work done on the shadow 2. I see references to his stellar work all the time.

When :bowdown: The Wizard shows-up, we speak in hushed tones, and give the proper greeting ! He's a CZ magician, and my big-boom buddy.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I was just out there this evening and these fools wandered out onto the range...

HAHAHAHAHA..."Cease Fire!"

Last year we had a squirrel one time and a rabbit another time join us on the firing line during matches. Deer frequently go through.

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    Is that from the tip of the beavertail digging in? If so may just be a matter of size vs size of your hand. I have not had that particular experience before myself. I know my P-10 gives me issues I was describing earlier. Just the size in relation to my hand and an old injury. I had to buy a Shadow 2 to fix it.

After 50 rounds with my new Rami I get this from the beaver tail. I'm looking for feedback about what I might be doing wrong and / or how i might fix it.
    wKke0Xu.jpg

Top Bottom