• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firefighter56

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    East Central Indiana
    The 4's and 5's are awesome knives but my vote would be for a Laser Strike. I don't have that one yet and I already have a few of the 4's and 5's. Everyone wants a Laser to go with their Gun! LOL.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    i have not yet decided which knife I will be doing whether it be a brand new design or an existing one in a new color. All of this is up to Jeff and Rowen and only when I get the OK from Jeff. They have a lot on their plate right now so it may be a few months.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    My ESEE 4

knifes003_zpsea347a71.jpg

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Figured This Needed Bumped

Got bored yesterday evening, so I decided to break out the Junglas and do some chopping, and split some kindling. Since I had it out I figured it would make for a good photo opportunity.
    2013-03-12_17-45-56_544_zps75d3a2ba.jpg

2013-03-12_17-50-07_981_zpsfa23ed6f.jpg

2013-03-12_17-51-34_175_zps3d82fcb1.jpg

Indiana Ed

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 10, 2012
    Bloomington / South
    I have owned a few. A early RAT 3 , A early DPX fixed blade. Liked the 3 but gave it to a guy that worked w/me who didnt have much and was headed to the sandbox. He came home OK but my knife did not. I do like the look of the laser strike. Has one reviewed it yet?

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I have owned a few. A early RAT 3 , A early DPX fixed blade. Liked the 3 but gave it to a guy that worked w/me who didnt have much and was headed to the sandbox. He came home OK but my knife did not. I do like the look of the laser strike. Has one reviewed it yet?

Here's an informal review of the Laser Strike.....it's badass! It has replaced my 6 as my woods knife.

I took it out shortly after I bought it for a day at Morgan Monroe. Battoned some wood, no problem. Used the spear point to drill into a maple tree....no problem. I am no good yet at making feather sticks but the knife did great with it, the end user was the problem.

I processed firewood, made a fire, cooked some chicken and Raman noodles and had a good outing.

It's light and sturdy. I didn't even need to sharpen it when I got home. I just cleaned it up, threw some rust inhibitor on it and it looked good as new.

I highly recommend one. I'll be buying a second before long.

Here's how it compares size wise to the 4, 5 and 6

ed22887085a220d9e8c55f3f393b1a47_zps7c44a57f.jpg

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I only have one esee, an Izula that I bought from Brad. I'd buy a custom Ingo esee.

Dont' worry when I get the go ahead from Jeff I will announce it on here.

:D :D :D :D I am also working on another knife that has nothing to do with ESEE. I am real excited about both.;)

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008

I gotta say that when I see a knife like this it makes me smile. It's scratched up and looks like it gets used for something besides opening the mail. I'd be kind of embarassed to show a fancy knife that's never been used. This is the only picture of a used knife in the last several pages. You Win!

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I gotta say that when I see a knife like this it makes me smile. It's scratched up and looks like it gets used for something besides opening the mail. I'd be kind of embarassed to show a fancy knife that's never been used. This is the only picture of a used knife in the last several pages. You Win!
    Thanks!:ingo: I think since I "Won" I should get a free ESEE! Just like my guns, my knives are tools, I don't pay the money to look at them sitting in a safe or a box. I pay to use them, and especially when something comes backed with a lifetime warranty, I'm going to beat the :poop: out of it.

Top Bottom