• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Will there be any Esee dealers at the Crown Point show on April 20th & 21st? Me thinks I'd be interested in an Esee 6 and/or Izula.

I do believe brad of brads knives and knife lady will be there.

I will be at the Crown Point show this weekend (April 20 & 21). I will have Knife Lady's ESEE knives with me.... I'm just the delivery boy as Knife Lady doesn't attend this show. Please stop by my tables and you can handle all of the knives that you would like.:)

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Here's the two I just picked up from Brad at the Crown Point show yesterday. An Esee 6 and Izula II. I had them home only 10 minutes before testing the -6 to use the fire pit. Great knife! Thanks Brad. :rockwoot:

GEDC1454.jpg

GEDC1457.jpg

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I guess this RAT can go in the ESEE thread. I bought it quite some time back because I read it would be a great knife to hike the Appalachian trail with. My goals aren't that lofty but at the time (and still) would like to hike the mini Appalachian trail called the Knobstone in southern Indiana one of these years.

Now [STRIKE]if[/STRIKE] when I do it the Esee 6 and Izula may be a good pairing and this may remain in the box. I have small, medium and large. ;) At least my tastes are consistent through the years. :D

GEDC1459.jpg

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I love the little venum green Izula's. I have them in stock now since they are no longer an exclusive.

Come get you some zombie Izula:D

Top Bottom