• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    The molle attachment is supposed to be interchangeable, and I'm pretty sure they bolt to the sheath in the same way, so i'd say yes.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Knives are not "pretty".....they can be cool, awesome, tactical, badass, and many other adjectives but not "pretty". Now go and put some hurtin on that "pretty" 5 you have. :):

So I tried to do this by introducing the blade to some pieces of tree - violently, and repeatedly.

The knife was just like: "Is that all you've got? :dunno:"

Ct3Be.jpg

alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Guess I was wrong. Is the molle attachment (the one with the nylon and elastic, or whatever. Not the molle clips) interchangeable?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Guess I was wrong. Is the molle attachment (the one with the nylon and elastic, or whatever. Not the molle clips) interchangeable?

No due to the different sizes of the 3 and the 4. The only ones who are interchangeable are the molle back sheaths for the 5 and 6. They are the same size believe it or not. I also have them on sale right now.:D

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011

I'm with you, I would have assumed that since the molle clips were interchangeable the boot clip would mount to any sheath... In my mind the hole spacing would have to follow some sort of standard spacing.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    the spacing on the sheaths should be the same. most sheath makers space the rivets based on a large or small tek lok. i'm not sure about the boot clip i will defer to knife lady on that one for sure but the molle locks (the black plastic pieces w/ screws and what not) are definitely interchangeable as they are set up based on tek lok type spacing also

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    OK to better wrap this one up the boot clip for the 3 will only fit the sheath for the 3.
    The boot clip for the Izula will only fit all the Izula's and the IzulaII.
    The molle back sheath attachment( nylon) for the 3 will also fit the 4 (I will know for sure when I get my 3's in stock shortly)
    and the molle back sheath attachment (nylon) for the 5 will also fit the 6 also the belt clip for the 5 will also fit the 6. :D this I do know for sure.
    So if my earlier posts were not clear or wrong I certainly apologize.

Now I think I have this corrected. :yesway:

Last edited:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    OK to better wrap this one up the boot clip for the 3 will only fit the sheath for the 3.
    The boot clip for the Izula will only fit all the Izula's and the IzulaII.
    The molle back sheath attachment( nylon) for the 3 will also fit the 4
    and the molle back sheath attachment (nylon) for the 5 will also fit the 6 also the belt clip for the 5 will also fit the 6. :D
    So if my earlier posts were not clear or wrong I certainly apologize.

Now I think I have this corrected. :yesway:

I'm confused :dunno:....can you explain this to me again. :D

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    I'm confused :dunno:....can you explain this to me again. :D

GUT besser, dies Ein auf die Stiefelklammer für die 3 zu wickeln, wird nur dem Schutz für die 3 passen. Die Stiefelklammer für den Izula wird nur des ganzen Izula und der IzulaII passen. Die molle zurück Schutzbefestigung (Nylon) für die 3 wird auch den 4 passen und die molle zurück Schutzbefestigung (Nylon) für die 5 wird auch den 6 auch die Bandklammer
    für die 5 auch wird passen den 6 passen. So wenn meine früheren Posten waren nicht klar oder falsch ich sicher mich entschuldige.
    Jetzt denke ich, dass ich dieses korrigierte habe.

:):

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I'm about sure I can out run her.:D

lol you might be able to sir but sooner or later you gotta sleep and i can see sheila just laying in wait with a big frying pan ready to give you a good smacking lol (and lots not forget that she does have access to a lot of very big blades too)

it might just be easier to keep mama happy sir :) :whistle:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    lol you might be able to sir but sooner or later you gotta sleep and i can see sheila just laying in wait with a big frying pan ready to give you a good smacking lol (and lots not forget that she does have access to a lot of very big blades too)

it might just be easier to keep mama happy sir :) :whistle:

I'm going to assume that you are speaking from experience.:)

How did you know that she sleeps with her very own ESEE 5 right on the night stand next to her? :):

Last edited:

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    GUT besser, dies Ein auf die Stiefelklammer für die 3 zu wickeln, wird nur dem Schutz für die 3 passen. Die Stiefelklammer für den Izula wird nur des ganzen Izula und der IzulaII passen. Die molle zurück Schutzbefestigung (Nylon) für die 3 wird auch den 4 passen und die molle zurück Schutzbefestigung (Nylon) für die 5 wird auch den 6 auch die Bandklammer
    für die 5 auch wird passen den 6 passen. So wenn meine früheren Posten waren nicht klar oder falsch ich sicher mich entschuldige.
    Jetzt denke ich, dass ich dieses korrigierte habe.

:):

Make sense now...!!!!

Top Bottom