Here is my new Izula, freshly wrapped

0924111948.jpg

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Got to meet Knife Lady and Brad today at the porter county gun show and was told by Knife Lady that I need to add my ESEE that she sold me to this thread so here it is...
    2d6946dc.jpg

When it was all new and fresh..

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    I got my ESEE Izula today from Knife Lady! Desert tan Izula, sheath, boot clip, and handles! Can't even tell it is there. I couldn't ask for a better boot knife!

ESEEIzula003.jpg

ESEEIzula001.jpg

ESEEIzula002.jpg

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Awesome! Those handles go great with the desert tan color. Congrats on your new knife and I really appreciate your business.;)
    Enjoy.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    knifelady probably laced your handles with the knife crack sir. be prepared to pay her some more visits. it's just a magical quality she posses. she is great peoples

:): You must be right... cause now I'm wanting a 5 or 6, just gotta wait until after the holidays. I have a feeling I'll be broke until mid January :(

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    :): You must be right... cause now I'm wanting a 5 or 6, just gotta wait until after the holidays. I have a feeling I'll be broke until mid January :(
    If you think this is bad, wait till you get bit by the Strider or Busse bug!

Both are a lot of knife for the money. The 6 feels more like a traditional hunting knife, where as the 5 has the sharpened pry bar thing going.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    If you think this is bad, wait till you get bit by the Strider or Busse bug!

Both are a lot of knife for the money. The 6 feels more like a traditional hunting knife, where as the 5 has the sharpened pry bar thing going.

:): Almost got the Busse bug at the 1500 this past spring... luckily I have a limit to how much I can spend on a knife, unlike a firearm... which breaks me every friggin time! :xmad:

Actually I'm sure by the end of January I'll have both the 5 and 6... and probably another Izula. I mean, I just cut a baseball cap in half! I've been walking around just cutting crap because I've never had a knife this sharp with a good warranty before :laugh:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    :): Almost got the Busse bug at the 1500 this past spring... luckily I have a limit to how much I can spend on a knife, unlike a firearm... which breaks me every friggin time! :xmad:

Actually I'm sure by the end of January I'll have both the 5 and 6... and probably another Izula. I mean, I just cut a baseball cap in half! I've been walking around just cutting crap because I've never had a knife this sharp with a good warranty before :laugh:

I hope it was a Cubs baseball cap! :laugh:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Just thought I would bring this thread back to life since there are more members now with new ESEE knives or anyone with a question I can answer.
    Also it is Christmas time so I can give a little better deals for the Holiday.:D No group buy since I already have mine in stock. Please feel free to call me or check out our website to see what we have in stock.;)

El T

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Fishers
    I just picked up an Izzy in OD.
    This thing is such tough little knife. I processed about 20 pieces of wood for a fire, batoning on this thing and I was still able to shave some hair off my arm afterwards. It's a great piece!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I got to sharpen an Izula over the weekend. First time I've really examined one and I like it better than my Becker Necker. I like the overall size of the Becker, but the stock from which it is ground is too thick. The Izula is . . . just right.

Top Bottom