• Total voters

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'd keep mine, but only because so many sites now require a facebook account to even be able to access comment sections (news sites, etc.). I'm really tired of Bloomberg and Illegal Mayors Against Guns though. Someone needs to set him up with a gun toting hooker and take pictures... :)

Win52C

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    Facebook is the biggest waste of time, energy and bandwidth I can think of. Not to mention Stalker heaven. Lol. I don't have an account and never will, how a company that does nothing ever went public is beyond me. :dunno:

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    So THEY are starting a list of things we arent allow to speak about. Whats next on the list, our rights, our f#@* up's in office? Whats that statement " FREEDOM OF .............
    (I knew you could fill in the blank)

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Don't have an account. Had thought about starting one, but if this is how they want to go about exercising free speech, then they aren't truly serious about freedom of speech and freedom of/on the internet and anything they say about being pro free internet is hypocritical. So I won't be starting one. No real loss here. Can't stand hypocrites. Especially mouthy political hypocrites. Epic fail for Zuckerberg and FB.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I use facebook to keep up with my extended family, in fact my facebook is for family only. If they somehow ban "gun content", whatever that means, I'll still keep up with my family.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I use facebook to keep up with my extended family, in fact my facebook is for family only. If they somehow ban "gun content", whatever that means, I'll still keep up with my family.

Yep. :yesway: I do have a life apart from firearms. Guns are a tool I use; they are not who I am.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Eh, I have a phone and email for that. My facebook account is under a fake name, no access allowed by friends, family, strangers... myself only. Besides, I already keep in touch with everyone that I want to keep in touch with. Have no desire to look up people I knew 30+ years ago and didn't hang out with even then.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    I just wonder how far reaching it would be? You know, a lot of military families use it to post pictures, stories and such about their loved ones serving in our armed forces. Censorship, in ANY form, just pisses me off! :xmad:

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I use it only to keep in touch with friends and family that are out of town. I would protest, but retain it until something new (like google + ) has those contacts on their site THEN I would drop the site like a hot potato.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    So THEY are starting a list of things we arent allow to speak about. Whats next on the list, our rights, our f#@* up's in office? Whats that statement " FREEDOM OF .............
    (I knew you could fill in the blank)

How do they say it here? Their house their rules.

Besides, how are we going to fight "the man" if no one is there to fight? I'll stay and work against them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I just wonder how far reaching it would be? You know, a lot of military families use it to post pictures, stories and such about their loved ones serving in our armed forces. Censorship, in ANY form, just pisses me off! :xmad:

I doubt that would apply. I would "hope," that this is targeted at people who look like jackasses posting themselves with tech-9s and wads of cash. I would hope that images related to sporting or occupation, would be ok. Again, I "hope," but I know common sense isn't exactly widespread anymore.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I don't do anything gun related on Facebook because it is too public. Even if you have your page set private, anythime a friend comments on something you post, like the cool gun you bought, their friends can then see what you posted.

Top Bottom