• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    The modern handgun didn't fire when dropped from a distance of maybe 4 feet, yet discharged when the trigger was pulled. Strange. The late Jeff Cooper would not be pleased with Agent Backflip McNegligentdischarge-Soontobesuedandunemployed.

Soontobeunemployed......IIIIISSSS the correct response for this guy's actions!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Ahhh . . . as colossally stupid as the guy is and as much as he deserves punishment for his negligence, I don't think it was assault.

Yeah, wouldn't that require some kind of intent to harm? It says he hasn't been formally charged so I reckon the DA will come up with something more appropriate.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yeah, wouldn't that require some kind of intent to harm? It says he hasn't been formally charged so I reckon the DA will come up with something more appropriate.

No, intent to harm not necessary here.

As well, just looked at Red's sentencing statute, I believe this qualifies as a "crime of violence" with a minimum mandatory five (5) years.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No, intent to harm not necessary here.

As well, just looked at Red's sentencing statute, I believe this qualifies as a "crime of violence" with a minimum mandatory five (5) years.

5 years? :n00b:

For being a dumbass? I'm thinking he probably should get something for shooting someone in the leg. But 5 years?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :@ya:

That would make about as much sense as your constant attempts to inject it into every discussion here in lieu of addressing the actual unsafe gun handling actions.

If that guy is stupid enough to make that his defense, OMG, he deserves 5 years.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    :@ya:

That would make about as much sense as your constant attempts to inject it into every discussion here in lieu of addressing the actual unsafe gun handling actions.

I inject because: 1. it is relevant to his unsafe gun handling, 2. it will come up over and over during the course of this case.

I have heard time and time and time again through the chicken wire reinforced glass over the last 24 years, "eet ain't low-dead". Over and over.

Feds are just human beings. Did you see what this schmuck did after shooting the guy, wiped his hands and shrugged as he ran away. No different than the dozens of other police reports I've read.

1. Shoot someone.
    2. Walk away from the scene.
    3. Deny knowledge the gun was loaded.
    4. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Those are some pretty sobering facts. But from what I have seen, it is true. Far too many guys today handle a loaded firearm just like it was a cell phone. :rolleyes: His gesture as he walks away tells you all you need to know about the F.B.I. "professional" personnel standards.

Last edited:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    It's fair. I eat it often enough... but if you want some really good stuff- King's Ribs, on Keystone, near the fairgrounds. If you're scared of the area, you can take solace knowing that they have armed security, lol.

+1 for King Ribs, though it was the Eagledale store many years ago.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I inject because: 1. it is relevant to his unsafe gun handling, 2. it will come up over and over during the course of this case.

1. No, it wasn't.

2. That would be nonsense and should be easily dismissed as such rather than attempting to refute it with unsound metaphors.

I have heard time and time and time again through the chicken wire reinforced glass over the last 24 years, "eet ain't low-dead". Over and over.

They're not allowed to have guns on the other side of the chicken wire reinforced glass. What are they doing, pointing their finger at you? Again, nonsense and easily dismissed.

Feds are just human beings. Did you see what this schmuck did after shooting the guy, wiped his hands and shrugged as he ran away. No different than the dozens of other police reports I've read.

1. Shoot someone.
    2. Walk away from the scene.
    3. Deny knowledge the gun was loaded.
    4. Rinse and repeat.

Stop giving relevance to their denial when it happens by attempting to inject your own equally nonsensical metaphor, simply address and hold them to account for their unsafe actions. Your usual schtick does nothing to correct unsafe gun handling or advance safe gun handling and risk mitigation practices ...and it never will.

Top Bottom