• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    Post it up man!!! Thread Jacking is a long standing tradition here... ;)

don't mind if I do..not a GSD but sorta kinda getting the same idea?

181658_1834036655309_1372221338_32067301_391908_n.jpg

yes, she likes the shirt and she already has her dog tags :D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    thats a cool looking dog!

Mine? Thank you! I get a lot of weird looks usually with her...

7 months old now, this was a month ago

and that's a nice GSD..I like the dark faced one's better. There's a BEAUTIFUL dark sable male that brings himself to the store when he gets away from his owner and I'd LOVE to bring him home but IDK how my dog would react and I refuse to pay his owner a penny for a dog she's done nothing for....:xmad:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Mine? Thank you! I get a lot of weird looks usually with her...

and that's a nice GSD..I like the dark faced one's better. There's a BEAUTIFUL dark sable male that brings himself to the store when he gets away from his owner and I'd LOVE to bring him home but IDK how my dog would react and I refuse to pay his owner a penny for a dog she's done nothing for....:xmad:

yep, yours. and thank you! Im pretty proud of her :)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You should be :rockwoot: A NICE shepherd would be on my list of breeds I'd own..and I'm picky. Most shepherd's I see, you couldn't give me
    I got her from USMC_0311, she was the biggest in the litter at 5 weeks. she is very loyal and is attached to my hip. plus she is the smartest dog I have ever owned. but her farts are the worse :n00b: she is laying at my feet right now farting up a storm and my eyes are watering

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I got her from USMC_0311, she was the biggest in the litter at 5 weeks. she is very loyal and is attached to my hip. plus she is the smartest dog I have ever owned. but her farts are the worse :n00b: she is laying at my feet right now farting up a storm

hahaha, Roxie usually doesn't have gas unless she gets food she really shouldn't. Normal diet, just fine. As far as loyal, I had to train her to NOT follow me into the bathroom. Having a dog try to lick soap off during a shower is NOT on my list of things to experience again :n00b:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This is Shelby. She just turn 8 months old on April 1st. She weighs right at 70lbs. She came from the last USMC_0311 litter. She loves to to play ball (fetch).
    ShelbyonApril32011002.jpg

Do you have a racket for that tennis ball? If you don't, you need one...

For the longest time, my GSD pup would wear my arm out going to fetch his ball(~60 yards there and 60 back). After 90-100 throws, my arm would hurt and he'd still want more...The racket definitely fixed that.:D

BTW, where in the hell are pictures of this monster, Jeremy? :dunno:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

For the longest time, my GSD pup would wear my arm out going to fetch his ball(~60 yards there and 60 back). After 90-100 throws, my arm would hurt and he'd still want more...The racket definitely fixed that.:D

I don't use a racket either. I just throw. But I'm also stuck throwing inside :rolleyes:

A GSD may help you with the weight loss. ;)

Almost ANY dog may help you with that weight loss. A GSD would expedite it :D

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

That's a baseball in the picture..Shelby tends to destroy tennis balls rather quickly. :): One thing I noticed, when the temperatures are 60 degrees or higher (yesterday it was 77 here), Shelby is only good for a few dozens throws before she lays down and quits all huffing and puffing. She may not have the ball drive like some GSD. Your suggestion using a racket with a tennis ball is a good one and I may consider that in the future. :yesway:

Top Bottom