picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    When my wife and I first moved into our house, she had to bring her cat from her parents house in Danville here to the east side. She balled the entire way here for fear of having Pharoh tear the cat apart (he's kind of a dick).
    Pharoh was already at the house. I put his muzzle on him, held the cat tightly with a couple hoodies on (not declawed), and introduced them slowly. He barked once and made a few whinny noises. After about an hour I took his muzzle off. He flew toward the cat as my wife started to yell. The cat stood up and swatted him about 10 times on his nose and ran off. He just stood there and took it. Then turned to me as if saying "did that **** really just happen?" lol They've been best friends ever since. :)

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I haven't heard one way or the other. The fuzz on the real tennis balls holds up better but she doesn't sit and chew on them either. She just carries them around :dunno: But I'd venture a guess, a GUESS, that the enamal would be harmed by other things more then the rubber or fuzz on these balls. Bones anyone?

for what it's worth, my General Manager doesn't see how the rubber or the fuzz would be abrasive to the tooth enamal. I'll try to remember to poke around and see if I can find an answer one way or the other

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Here is Beau at 6 months and 84 pounds...
    IMG_1205.jpg

This is Beau's Mother...
    Keva she is 4 years old and 83 pounds...
    As you can tell she hates cameras...
    IMG_1209.jpg

This is Beau's only litter mate. Her name is Bailey and she is a trim 70 pounds...
    IMG_1210.jpg

And just for good measure here is Beau with Our other GSD Briana, Bri is a 6 year old dog and crosses the scales at a streamlined 67 pounds.
    IMG_1206.jpg

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    for what it's worth, my General Manager doesn't see how the rubber or the fuzz would be abrasive to the tooth enamal. I'll try to remember to poke around and see if I can find an answer one way or the other

My boy is almost 12 and has been chasing tennis balls for that entire time. I try to keep them away when not playing fetch because they ARE a chocking hazard. But he gets them sometimes. His teeth seem fine to me. I never would have thought about tennis ball fuzz hurting his teeth, but I'd never brush a dogs teeth either (like so many people tried to tell me to)

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    My boy is almost 12 and has been chasing tennis balls for that entire time. I try to keep them away when not playing fetch because they ARE a chocking hazard. But he gets them sometimes. His teeth seem fine to me. I never would have thought about tennis ball fuzz hurting his teeth, but I'd never brush a dogs teeth either (like so many people tried to tell me to)

My dog's small enough that choking on a tennis ball isn't so much a problem but with a bigger dog, yes, a tennis ball might be a nice size for that. I brush my dog's teeth, sometimes, when I remember to. She likes the toothpaste :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Here is my Zeus, only a year or two years old. This was about 8 years ago.
    Sorry, I only have a few digital pics, and they're on FB.
    Facebook

This is how he feels about the shop vac
    Facebook

Facebook

This was a "look" we were working on, called devil dog. He was getting pretty good at it.
    Facebook

Thanks for letting me share my pics.
    Zeus was put to sleep last month. I thought I would have a few more years.
    Needless to say, I still look for him when I wake up to make sure I don't trip. Then I remember.

DepTaylor

Plinker
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Westfield
    Here is my boy, Ivan. He is an Eik Von Der Berger Hochburg son. I bought him from Mike Diehl. Mike is a training director for IMPD. One hell of a cop too. Take a look at his site. Diehl's K9 Training LLC His pups arent cheap, but you will not find higher quality anywhere.

picture.php

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    For those following Beau, he is now a confirmed Father....

He managed to knock up my 6 year old GSD ***** (who was supposed to be spayed)...

Puppies should be here this week....

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I have 2 BIG male puppies that were delivered today!!!!

Beau is the Sire, and the Dam is Bri my blond GSD. I'll get pics as soon as I get them from the Vet!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Dang, I'd LOVE to have one, but Leonidas isn't old enough yet and I want to stagger their ages for than just 3 years....Do you plan on breeding Beau more in the future?

What does he weigh now? It looks like he finally slowed down a bit...I thought he was going to be the size of a horse. :):

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Sad news...

I know I posted earlier today that I would post pics of the puppies. Not today, maybe this weekend...

This afternoon we lost our Bri due to complications from the delivery. She did nurse, and tend the 2 pups twice before she passed though. Always the loving girl that she was to the end. Each pup weighed in at a little over a pound each and measure right at a foot long. To much stress for my little girl...

Bri...
    6 years old...
    Bri.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom