• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The victim is in the hospital being treated for the injuries sustained when he was beaten. It really doesn't surprise me. The SD has a reputation for brutality and criminality that's been present for years. He's lucky he survived, so far.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    The horse if very well trained.

Yeah, It takes quite a horse to charge a helicopter, then the horse didn't kick the dude in the black shirt when he ran up behind it.

I was mostly scared someone was going to hurt the horse, because whatever the rider or the cops did, the horse was being cool about the whole situation.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When the deputy ran up and punted his melon did he not realize there were 2 or more news choppers right there......News choppers have news crews on them. News crews have some really cool video gear.......The stupid......it hurts.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    When the deputy ran up and punted his melon did he not realize there were 2 or more news choppers right there......News choppers have news crews on them. News crews have some really cool video gear.......The stupid......it hurts.

Maybe they were too high for them to see and hear?
    Or they heard the noise from the chopper and assumed it was a police chopper above them?

:dunno:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I was mostly scared someone was going to hurt the horse, because whatever the rider or the cops did, the horse was being cool about the whole situation.

The horse thought it was all in fun, but when he saw the beat-down get started, he obviously wanted to make it perfectly clear that he was not associated with the man.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You're not supposed to hang them until after the trial.

Well, I've read a lot of Western novels including the entire Lonesome Dove series, so I'm basically an expert on the whole thing. I believe that being in possession of the stolen horse immediately after it was stolen is sufficient grounds for a hangin', either by local ranchers or by Rangers.

Top Bottom