• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Society at large in most cases do not have to go through the same protocol's and vetting that law enforcement officers go through in the process of seeking employment. If the psychological process went farther within the standard hiring practices that we have now for local police and sheriff's dept we might have less violent endings.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm too lazy to look...

Me too. Lazy off.

hard-work-pays-off-in-the-future-laziness-pays-off-now-quote-1.jpg

Tell you what, show me your ratio of "yay police" posts vs "boo police" posts. Or don't. I'll probably be too lazy to read it.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Post all of the idiots doing stupid things with guns that you want. There is no way non-LE would jump to their defense, claim there's not enough evidence, or try to justify it like LE commonly do when it is their own.

Are we ready to stop pretending there are just "a few bad apples" yet?

Must not have seen the SC thread yet.

Are we done pretending its an endemic issue?

You do the same thing to LE that the gun grabbers do to us. Take a few incidents, believe that what you see is all there is, and run with it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Difference is citizens have a right to be dumb asses. Break the law, face your charges. Cops and other appointed and elected officials do not. Your not a normal citizen while your working period. You always represent the law.
    Kinda sucks but that's your choice. Kinda like a celebrity, your life is a open book. Everyone wants to be up in everyone else's ****. I don't like people like that but sadly people are.

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    Post all of the idiots doing stupid things with guns that you want. There is no way non-LE would jump to their defense, claim there's not enough evidence, or try to justify it like LE commonly do when it is their own.

Are we ready to stop pretending there are just "a few bad apples" yet?

full_retard_342501.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think the Feds have intentionaly changed the mindset of our police agencies. I have faith in the good cops to keep it all in check. I just don't dwell on it anymore. I got tired of arguing about issues that got absolutely nowhere except hurt feelings on both sides.
    We have much bigger issues to tackle. Like making sure a democRAT doesn't get the white house in 2016 and burn our republic. Or what's left

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Well, far be it for me, but...if you run from the police, you WILL get what you asked for, AND some stuff you didn't! I admit, I only read to page 4 on the Iperiod, but as my shirt says, "resisting law enforcement may be hazardous to your health"! Again, only read to 4, but I saw a f-tard run from the police, damaging several in the meantime, what would one expect? Contempt of cop is a painful thing!?!?

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Put your hands behind your back!....kick
    put your hands behind your back!......kick

"why isn't he putting his hands behind his back?"
    "I think he's unconsious"

............so, stop resisting!.......kick...stop resisting!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The horse was pretty cool about the whole situation. Horses are good, but cops are bad. What about cops on horses? It's too early to figure that one out, at least until I get coffee.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The horse was pretty cool about the whole situation. Horses are good, but cops are bad. What about cops on horses? It's too early to figure that one out, at least until I get coffee.
    You're making my head hurt.

Top Bottom