Not open for further replies.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Like I said idk much that's why I'm here and didn't Canada pass a new law that you can't buy sell or trade anything now?
    Nope, except books and education, and common since. Can’t buy or sell those. You can still get everything else. Guns, cars, dope, beer their big on beer. Good luck with your endeavors.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Okay...I couldn't resist. The reference had to be made.

Did I see something in a post way back at the beginning that there were texts about the purchase of the firearm in question? I saw a reference to texts and that they were in the river...so I assume the phone was lost in a tragic boating accident of some sort. Perhaps, your cellular phone company could provide the missing text messages for you.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    mom45, you missed the part where he said his ex wrote one out but did not give it to him. Then when he contradicted himself he went back and edited that out of his post.

You can’t make this stuff up!
    I had to reference the wallet....if you haven't read the legendary wallet thread, you need to. Get some coffee and put your feet up. It will take a while.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Now there’s some obscure references. Cameramonkey you have a 2013 start date, we’re those in your INGO life or before? I don’t rember and I’m not going to look them up I’m just curious.

I’m also wondering if BBI has a friend or two in terra hut?

Just posting in this thread in case it goes down in history. Some noob (like me) may read the entire archive in 2050. And I’ll be there. Welp, that’s it for me.
    I remember it vividly from my early days.

But if this thread IS immortalized, mods are gonna have to dig up the cached copy of the original(s) and format them for readability.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom