• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anima mundi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Southport
    So the only other alternative you have is to spend thousands of dollars for a lawyer to get back a $500 gun. I’m not saying it’s right but the alternative just doesn’t make sense to me. Let this be a good reminder that one is none and two is one and EDCing a $1000 plus gun for self defense may not be a good idea. Having a exact copy of your carry set up for this types of situations is a plus.

If this were a civilized society twenty men would show up with rifles and demand their property be returned to them. Instead, we live in a litigious society, where the personal lawyers rub elbows with the judges and prosecutors and nobody wants to step on anybody's toes, so citizens get brutalized with a minimum of recourse available to them, as told in the stories we've been reading.

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    WITH a lawyer it took Andrew, from ProFire arms, over ONE year to get his STOLEN weapons back. In the meantime a number of IPD would check HIS weapons out of the property room and shoot at Eagle Creek range, he was told this this by TWO employees there.

When he got them back they were TRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPD at its finest.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    WITH a lawyer it took Andrew, from ProFire arms, over ONE year to get his STOLEN weapons back. In the meantime a number of IPD would check HIS weapons out of the property room and shoot at Eagle Creek range, he was told this this by TWO employees there.

If true, that is pretty outrageous.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    That’s not true. None of it.

Cayce, this is your final warning to quit grinding your axe on this site. The staff has had about enough of your attitude.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    In my experience, sometimes the weapons are returned in not so great condition because they were seized in a not so great condition, and then had to be stored until the case was resolved. Thieves are not that careful with other peoples' stuff; think about your average recovered stolen car.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Recovered items sit in a box in the basement of the CCB until they’re returned or disposed of. If they were wet and rusty when recovered, they are in that condition when they go into storage. It would be impossible to take preservation measures on the tens of thousands of items entered into property each year.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

You're a liar.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

I just texted Andrew. IMPD didn't even have the guns, ATF had them. So you can take your anti-IMPD lying attitude and shove it.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Every gun i have seen before and after sitting in the ccb come out looking like when they went in. May not be the case all the time but from my little experience

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Did somebody at IPD/IMPD bad touch this cayce clown too? I thought he had a boner for ISP Troopers who point guns at old Marines?

Top Bottom