• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There is an INGO catalog with all kinds of cool stuff, but you have to have 10,000 quality posts just to see it.

Quality post? I’m technically not even allowed in the classifieds because of that rule.

Also, is the catalog where I get the license to bypass background checks at the gun show?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    There is an INGO catalog with all kinds of cool stuff, but you have to have 10,000 quality posts just to see it.

That's how I got my George Foreman grill with the INGO logo...Love that thing but haven't used it much since I got my new grill...I'm collecting rep now and saving for the INGO fishnet cat suit...I should have enough by next Valentine's day......

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    One of the three birds left the nest. Still two in there. I figure i’ll Let him out of the box near the woods when the other two are out

he may be owl food, hard to say

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    A couple of years ago I found a male cardinal that had flown into a window and broken his neck. I actually made him a cervical collar out of water pipe insulator. MOST wild animals, especially birds, really freak out when placed in a cage. However, he seemed to know it was for his own good, and he never panicked. He ate and drank very well, and after several months I removed the collar, took him outside, and he was able to fly away.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    A couple of years ago I found a male cardinal that had flown into a window and broken his neck. I actually made him a cervical collar out of water pipe insulator. MOST wild animals, especially birds, really freak out when placed in a cage. However, he seemed to know it was for his own good, and he never panicked. He ate and drank very well, and after several months I removed the collar, took him outside, and he was able to fly away.

Please tell us you have at least one photo of a cardinal wearing a tiny cervical collar. Please! He was probably running and insurance scam with an unscrupulous chiropractor!

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Not surprising. Wild animals, especially birds, are notoriously hard to raise. If you fail, they die. If you succeed you have a formerly wild animal that is imprinted on humans and associates them with food. It also is socially damaged and probably will never function properly in wild society.

Hmmm. "Wild Society Function." Good name for a band.

Top Bottom