Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Hammer and sickle = Rebellion
    Iron Cross = Bravery
    Rising sun = Kamikaze
    Octopus = Power ( see HP Lovecraft story call of Cthulhu)
    Pentagram = Baphomet

Does the watch have hands on it?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    One of the news sources was saying something about the Iron Cross on his jacket and saying he might be a Nazi sympathizer, but this kid also has the Communist insignia on his right collar of the jacket...
    View attachment 66903

He pinned a Cthulu to his coat. Anyone suggesting he had a coherent ideology, much less one that aligns with any of our broader political narratives is selling something. This was juvenile behavior. He saw these symbols had power to people, and adopted them to feel empowered himself. It's not any deeper than that.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    And here's why it's retarded.... both side's idiots can push their disingenuous bull**** narrative.

So he's an antifa leftist alt-right nazi.

Good job, everyone. You're all ****ing stupid.

DdgQ_QUVwAAUX0A.jpg:small

DdgQ_QTVAAMa9n3.jpg:small

Edit:

Yep... here's CBS... picking and choosing which stuff to highlight.

This is a cluster****.

Ddga4rxUwAAvv-w.jpg:small

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just heard 10 dead, 10 more injured on the radio on the way home from work. Didn't notice that number in the postings here (or have any idea if this is accurate).

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Caucasians originated out of southern Russia. Greeks from Mesopotamia.

To be precise, we'd have to say he was African. :)

Hmmmm. Is Mesopotamia in Africa? I always thought Asia...
    Anyway no matter, this will all be tied to Trump. If the rumor is true that the shooter's coat had USSR on the back. I mean , we all know the R stands for Russia!

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    5:07 on the watch. So many themes could go along with this, that it may be hard to know exactly why this time is set on the watch (if it's not running)

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Hmmmm. Is Mesopotamia in Africa? I always thought Asia...
    Anyway no matter, this will all be tied to Trump. If the rumor is true that the shooter's coat had USSR on the back. I mean , we all know the R stands for Russia!

Actually, the P in CCCP stands for Republic. ... now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Heartfelt prayers for those affected by the actions of this disturbed individual.

I’m all for rational action to prevent these tragedies. I just wish we could do without the knee-jerk noise pushing an irrelevant agenda.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I don't think negatively of homeschooling, but I do think negatively of "unschooling". I'll also say I think more positively of accredited home study programs over home-schoolers developing their own curriculum.

As far as homeschooling because of high school shootings, remember that way more kids die from texting and driving than mass shootings at school. We hear about every shooting at a national level, and the more common dangers of school are only broadcast locally. So it just seems to happen often enough that it makes us think it happens all the time. Imagine if every tragic death were reported nationally with wall-to-wall coverage. I think we'd all ago around thinking we're all going to die tomorrow.

We virtually NEVER hear about the school shootings that get stopped before they start because of a good guy with a gun.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I'm curious what spin the anti-gunners will have with this nutjob using a Shotgun and Revolver. It doesn't quite fit their latest narrative on banning semi-auto rifles and high capacity magazines.

And whats all the trenchcoat haters?
    I wear a trenchcoat on the weekends on the bike trails. Does that make me a killer? :dunno:

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    I'm curious what spin the anti-gunners will have with this nutjob using a Shotgun and Revolver. It doesn't quite fit their latest narrative on banning semi-auto rifles and high capacity magazines.

I wear a trenchcoat on the weekends on the bike trails. Does that make me a killer? :dunno:
    They'll say it's proof we need to ban all firearms

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

They'll make **** up to try and demonize gun owners like they usually do. That shotgun and revolver will be the most evil tools of destruction known to mankind.

Top Bottom