My wife is a gun hater and I'm sick of it.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunSlinger77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This could be a good reason for you dads out there to raise your daughters to shoot guns! Mine did and I don't think twice about having my own or having my husband carry concealed when we go out. It's normal and almost expected. Just remember we all have our differences and try to work it out. Cheaper to keep her!!

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    Ever try hooking her up with some females who like to shoot? That might be what you need to get her interested. WoUld work well if you can find a married couple who shoot together.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    If you ever get out to NE Indiana, hit me up and I'll take her out. She would have a lot of fun and sometimes woman are more comfortable with other woman. I jst bet you I could get her to LOVE it!

Good luck!

My thoughts exactly RachelMarie. My daughters and I love to go shooting w/o the boys.

musclecarr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Owen County
    Does she have a hobby? Every single person has a hobby. Needs a hobby. Yours happens to be collecting guns. When you fall on hard times, that is quick cash. She apparently doesn't mind if you sell some of your collection when she is in the same boat. Would she sell some of her "stuff" to help the family out during a hard time? Would anybody buy her stuff that quickly?
    1.) Guns go up in value, never go down.
    2.) Its quick $ when you need it.
    3.) Guns provide protection to the family
    4.) Guns are your hobby, she knew this when she married you.

glock2010

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    In The Backwoods
    i made an agrement with my old lady that she can buy whatever she wants within reason as long as she never *****es at me about buying guns and she has never *****ed once lol.:rockwoot:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I sold my first .380 after our first child was born. I fell into the "Okay, baby" syndrome and didn't shake out of it until last year. My brother gave away that BRAND NEW BERSA .380! So, now the children are 7 and 12, I have 5 handguns and a Stack-On. I told her that I will defend my home and that was the end of the story. I never throw it in her face and I always close my office door when cleaning them, so we keep "separation of guns and wife" in my house.

I hope it works out for you.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom