• tinmansinoz

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2023
    Brownsburg, IN
    bUt DiD yOu StAkE tHe CaStLe NuT?!?

I had that conversation here once about my BCM builds. Might have been with the plinker mentioned above. Still don't get it.

But I like my builds.
    Pretty sure I did...used a nail set...dangit I can't find anything staked

Attachments

• 17032141393754107975377648532425.jpg
      17032141393754107975377648532425.jpg
      369 KB · Views: 13

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    To be honest, I know I saw this list on this site before. I believe it may have been very early this year or late last year. The OP posted in jest and claimed it originated from ARFCOM IIRC. I remember a Plinker who pretty much gave the impression that if you're not using FN, Daniel Defense, BCM, Noveske, Etc. parts, you would be better off throwing rocks. He even made a list of parts you should use.
    I made the thread you're talking about I'm pretty sure and I remember the guy you're talking about.

Dude did a whole write up on an exact build. Most of the parts were great stuff but the funniest part was I *believe* he said to use an ambi lower like the LMT Mars-L or a few others but his upper recommendation was just the Vltor MUR upper. Just the MUR, nothing else would do.

The funny part about it is that the Vltor MUR upper does not fit on the LMT Mars-L lower or any other ambi lower that has a right side ping-pong paddle.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    Crosses arms in LMT, LWRCI, Centurion and Colt.

Also, there is not enough Colt mocking.
    I'm here now, I'll mock Colt ALL DAY LONG for you - if you'd like PM me and I'll give you my phone number just to have someone to constantly mock Colt to. It's a hobby. I won't say anything bad about the 6920, except that it's not the end all be all that so many think it is.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I'm here now, I'll mock Colt ALL DAY LONG for you - if you'd like PM me and I'll give you my phone number just to have someone to constantly mock Colt to. It's a hobby. I won't say anything bad about the 6920, except that it's not the end all be all that so many think it is.
    In its day, that's what all were compared to.

Top Bottom