• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    A real marriage shouldn't be throw away like a used paper towel, and a real marriage is something to be respected and honored.

Is it a real marriage if one of the people entered into the marriage by way of deception, and is now making demands and ultimatums? Not saying that this is the case for this guy, but it happens frequently.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Have your buddy get a good sized safe. Put his guns inside for an hour then open it and empty it out. Then put the wife inside for an hour and let her out. Which makes your buddy feel better after opening his safe?

The old version of the joke...
    cddff04d04aba29f2fd4a483ab494659.jpg

In all seriousness, your buddy needs his guns in a safe that she cannot get to (or you store them offsite). Otherwise he will come home one day to find all his guns are gone. I wish him luck, I think I would rather pay the $100 per transaction tax proposed for Texas men.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I have the solution. Have your buddy load his gun with blanks. A couple of us on INGO will break into the house in the middle of the night. He shoots us with the blanks and we play dead. We'll have BBI or Frank show up as the first responder to "bag and tag" the bodies. She'll be so glad he had guns to protect her and he gets to keep them.

What could possibly go wrong?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have the solution. Have your buddy load his gun with blanks. A couple of us on INGO will break into the house in the middle of the night. He shoots us with the blanks and we play dead. We'll have BBI or Frank show up as the first responder to "bag and tag" the bodies. She'll be so glad he had guns to protect her and he gets to keep them.

Why the purple?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Nothing could go wrong with INGO people involved, they are like experts. :yesway:
    I wouldn't recomemend that plan if KYGO people were involved though, accidents could happen.

No idea why you used purple. :dunno:

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I've got a good buddy that just got married around Christmas.
    He called me a few minutes ago and informed me that his new wife is DEMANDING that he get rid of his guns.
    -Snip-

If he gives in and gets rid of his guns, this will be just the beginning of a NEVER ENDING string of demands that she'll insist he do "or else".

No more would he get rid of his guns, and there'd be another demand, then another and so on.

He needs to stand up now and refuse to get rid of his guns and let things go where they go.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Any time I suggest hoaxes that border on felonies I like to cover my ass.

That's more like performance art or street theatre.
    Do actors who rob banks in movies commit felonies? I don't think so! :):
    And shooting blanks is probably cover by the first amendment as free speech. :dunno:
    You just express your feeling with loud noises.

Should be 100% legally covered. :yesway:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Exactly. So if she knew he had guns before they married and did not discuss the issue with him before, then SHE needs to decide if she can keep her oath, not him.

IF he knew she would demand he get rid of them when they were married then the onus is on him.

Marriage shouldn't be 50%-50%. It should be 100%-100%, with each spouse willing to give up everything for the other, never demanding that the other kick in their percentage.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    If your buddy didn't have some kind of gut feeling this might happen long before he got married then he kinda deserves it.

I don't think he saw this coming at all.
    He and I went to shoot regularly and she was well aware of it and that he had numerous weapons.
    He's definitely not the type of person to scare someone to where she would be afraid of the guns.
    I don't see it being a monetary issue as he's fairly comfortable. I guess "Never enough" could apply though.
    I've been on the phone a couple of times with him the last few hours. He's not real happy right now.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    He should tell her to forget it, that she is not in charge and she had better get used to it. Tell us how it goes.

It goes something like this...

A man and his wife are on their honeymoon. To show his dominance, the man takes off his pants and tells the woman, "Put on my pants."

She does but she says, "They're too big, they don't fit me."

He responds, "That's right, that's why I wear the pants in the relationship and always will."

The woman tells the man to put on her underwear. He tries but can't. He says, "I can't get into your panties."

She replies, "That's the way it's going to be unless you stop being an *******."

Top Bottom