• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I can fix him with a bucket of water. No trouble or cost at all and I'll throw in the bucket for free.

Compare that to the millions they will be spending on this walking placenta.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    I can fix him with a bucket of water. No trouble or cost at all and I'll throw in the bucket for free.

Compare that to the millions they will be spending on this walking placenta.

What he did was horrible and inexcusable.

However, he is a troubled human being, and an immature one at that. Offering to kill him in some misguided sense of righteousness is just plain morally wrong. Your moral compass is no better than his - and since I presume that you're an adult and have had time to contemplate it, it's worse. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Troubled human being? :dunno: ......and Charles Manson was just misunderstood. How much money was wasted keeping that one alive.

I could work in after dinner and wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
    And you're welcome.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Troubled human being? :dunno: ......and Charles Manson was just misunderstood. How much money was wasted keeping that one alive.

And you're welcome.

Let me know if you need help filling the bucket.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town

And you're welcome.

And Charles Manson was separated from the rest of society for the rest of his life.

You do not belong in civilized society. Your desire for vigilante justice is no different from the shooter in Pittsburgh. Nobody reported him, but I'm going to report your posts to Homeland Security and the Hamilton County Sheriff's department.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Well, it looks like the FBI is the appropriate contact. Here is the text of what I sent to them. A similar message was sent to the Hamilton County Sheriff's Dept. You're welcome.

"Please see the posts by user "Dead Duck" in this thread on the Indiana Gun Owners forum regarding the Noblesville (Indiana) middle school shooter: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...54604-noblesville-shooting-9.html#post7716169

This poster has posted multiple times that he would like to kill the young man who committed the shooting. Here is the text of two of his posts:
    "I can fix him with a bucket of water. No trouble or cost at all and I'll throw in the bucket for free. Compare that to the millions they will be spending on this walking placenta."
    "Troubled human being? ......and Charles Manson was just misunderstood. How much money was wasted keeping that one alive. I could work in after dinner and wouldn't lose any sleep over it. And you're welcome."

Considering recent events where disturbed people have posted messages on social media and then acted upon them, I hope you will agree that statements such as these need to be taken seriously, and I'm further hoping that the FBI will follow up with this individual.

I do not know "Dead Duck"'s name or where he lives. However, most INGO users live in Indiana or have ties to the state.

Thank you in advance. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any further assistance."

(Edit: I almost forgot the Noblesville PD. Fixed that.)

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I just sent off a similar message about your behavior here. I'm sure you will be contacted shortly. He seemed very eager to talk with you.

Dear Dr Phil....

O5sNPp2.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, it looks like the FBI is the appropriate contact. Here is the text of what I sent to them. A similar message was sent to the Hamilton County Sheriff's Dept. You're welcome.

"Please see the posts by user "Dead Duck" in this thread on the Indiana Gun Owners forum regarding the Noblesville (Indiana) middle school shooter: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...54604-noblesville-shooting-9.html#post7716169

This poster has posted multiple times that he would like to kill the young man who committed the shooting. Here is the text of two of his posts:
    "I can fix him with a bucket of water. No trouble or cost at all and I'll throw in the bucket for free. Compare that to the millions they will be spending on this walking placenta."
    "Troubled human being? ......and Charles Manson was just misunderstood. How much money was wasted keeping that one alive. I could work in after dinner and wouldn't lose any sleep over it. And you're welcome."

Considering recent events where disturbed people have posted messages on social media and then acted upon them, I hope you will agree that statements such as these need to be taken seriously, and I'm further hoping that the FBI will follow up with this individual.

I do not know "Dead Duck"'s name or where he lives. However, most INGO users live in Indiana or have ties to the state.

Thank you in advance. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any further assistance."

(Edit: I almost forgot the Noblesville PD. Fixed that.)

Not funny. At all. Not proper. At all..
    I am speechless right now but my voice will return momentarily I promise you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom