Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    That flu sucks but it is sure to take some weight off you... on the plus side...

Soooooo new water heater's pilot light went out again.... guess how I got told that.... bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrr......

and this migraine is really getting old...

Does it keep going out?
    Make sure there is a path for air.
    Make sure the gas nipple is clean.

And do you have migraine meds?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Actaeon,

It's a brand new water heater, it has done it a couple times now but it is in the same place as the old water heater was and the old one didn't do it in like 11 years so I think it is something with the water heater, I got to go down there and relight it hopefully this morning... Still got the headache so I wasn't going down there last night...

As to the headache.... just tylenol... I think it is my shoulder pain causing the migraine as I do get headaches from time to time but this migraine does seem to be coming from my neck up and seems to be with the pain in the shoulder.. Wednesday I think I'l be able to get a xray of the shoulder and see if anything is screwed up or if it is just nerve or muscle pain... Hopefully the migraine will go away by then...

I learned something new about the insulin pump.... no pump in the xray area or it will malfunction according to the manufacturer so I got to throw away the pod before I go in there and then after words get some where clean to put another one on... Blood sugars might be bad that day.... Has me wondering about air ports now although they said no problem at a airport...

I really want some warm weather and some trigger time....

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Actaeon,

It's a brand new water heater, it has done it a couple times now but it is in the same place as the old water heater was and the old one didn't do it in like 11 years so I think it is something with the water heater, I got to go down there and relight it hopefully this morning... Still got the headache so I wasn't going down there last night...

As to the headache.... just tylenol... I think it is my shoulder pain causing the migraine as I do get headaches from time to time but this migraine does seem to be coming from my neck up and seems to be with the pain in the shoulder.. Wednesday I think I'l be able to get a xray of the shoulder and see if anything is screwed up or if it is just nerve or muscle pain... Hopefully the migraine will go away by then...

I learned something new about the insulin pump.... no pump in the xray area or it will malfunction according to the manufacturer so I got to throw away the pod before I go in there and then after words get some where clean to put another one on... Blood sugars might be bad that day.... Has me wondering about air ports now although they said no problem at a airport...

I really want some warm weather and some trigger time....
    Have you ever been to a chiropractor?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    KLB... nope but I was working to get a xray to make sure it wasn't broke before I started looking at therapists or chiropracters etc... I didn't want to try to move something that was not suppose to move... LOL... After my ordeal with breaking my foot and then when using a boot with crutches I broke it again two weeks later I figured getting a pic would be a good move and had to figure out someone to work with to get it since it's all out of pocket....

I'm guessing it is either diabetic nerve pain or a frozen shoulder but not sure....

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Find a chiro. They can usually take xrays at their offices. For neck and back problems they are generally a better choice. Unless you want drugs or surgery that is,

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Yea I would advise against a Chiro. Wife was having neck pain, and they said it was her spine out of whack. Wanted her to come in for 3 months and get adjustments (~$3k), she went to her Dr and he said it was only muscular and to take some muscle relaxers and stretch it out. Had a friend that went to a Chiro for his shoulder and now has to get surgery to fix what they messed up.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    [video=youtube;9qkXR9mflOo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qkXR9mflOo[/video][video=youtube;Gqo4KBNL_h4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqo4KBNL_h4[/video][video=youtube;9246yX1u0t8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9246yX1u0t8[/video]

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    In non-orthopedic news:

I have a phone interview tomorrow for a Director-level position with a company I will not name. Three interviewers, an Assistant Vice-President, a Senior Vice-President and a "Corporate Director." It's only a first interview, but wish me luck.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ya, one of my models is working through some major back work after a chiro got a hold of her... Luckily I was able to get her one of the finest trial lawyers in Da Region....

I'm a bit overly careful about medical stuff at my age... That's why I let this go this long waiting to get a xray before I went forward with a treatment... Wednesday will tell me which way to go with it hopefully...

In other news I hate Taiwanese and Chinese component providers.... Now waiting for a call back from the manufacturer of my water heater to get it fixed.... boiling water over the stove for a warm bath tonight.... Fn' foreigners and their cheap ass parts....

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    When it comes to medicine, we are each our own best doctor.
    And for any symptom, we are individually capable of choosing/knowing the type of resources that will help us heal...

[video=youtube;YCAubW1g7vQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCAubW1g7vQ[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom