NWI INGO Meet & Shoot: Sunday, 14 NOV 2010 - Last 1 for 2010!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    1.5 is about right from Hammond... Gotta be real careful with the speed limits in Porter Country never know if thier gonna just pull you over and ticket you or beat you up and put you in jail for a couple days before they let you call anyone, don't you know... It always feels good to make it to the LaPorte county line, and back to Lake while taking this adventure.... Sometimes I prefer too go straight down I65 into Newton, then over to Jasper and back up, but the weather has too be nice for that trip.... and this weekends weather really doesn't look to be that nice unfortunately.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    1.5 is about right from Hammond... Gotta be real careful with the speed limits in Porter Country never know if thier gonna just pull you over and ticket you or beat you up and put you in jail for a couple days before they let you call anyone, don't you know... It always feels good to make it to the LaPorte county line, and back to Lake while taking this adventure.... Sometimes I prefer too go straight down I65 into Newton, then over to Jasper and back up, but the weather has too be nice for that trip.... and this weekends weather really doesn't look to be that nice unfortunately.

This. Porter County is right up there in terms of corruption.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    OK just messing around in the safes and pulling out guns. Here is what I have so far:

AR15 chambered in 458 SOCOM . . . I will have VERY LIMITED ammo for this.

For people who want to do a side-by-side comparison:
    Kel Tec P3AT - .380 ACP (I have limited ammo)
    Ruger LCP - .380 ACP (I have limited ammo)

Thompson 1927-A5 (12# handgun version of a "Tommy gun") - 45 ACP (I have ammo)
    19" Barrel AR15 in 6.5 Grendel (plenty of ammo for this one)
    2 Detonics compact 1911 pistols ~ 1 w/2 piece barrel, 1 w/new style 1 piece barrel - 45 ACP
    For Jediagh :rolleyes: ... Olympic Arms PINK AR15 w/22lr conversion
    SMLE (Short Magazine Lee Enfield) Jungle Carbine - 308 Win/7.62 NATO (I have ammo)
    CZ VZ-58 with fixed polymer stock - 7.62x39 (I have ammo for this)

I have some Cavalry Arms all polymer AR15s, if someone wants me to bring one of those again?

I didn't pull out any of the CZ pistols this time. Ditto Glocks, Taurus, Smith etc.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Just make sure the "clip" is not broken so I can shoot it please. :D

I pulled out and inspected 2 magazines so you can shoot the gun.

Clips are to hold your hair back in pigtails. :stickpoke:

By the way, if anyone is interested, the VZ58 that I am bringing is for sale. Its virtually new. I have several and this one is my least favorite so if anyone is interested . . . cash will take it home.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Oh man.... It's not often I have a list of other peoples firearms I want to shoot, but melensdad has tripped that trigger on this trip... A 458 SOCOM, a 6.5 Grendel, and a Tommy pistol... wow.... makes me want to buy some real expensive 45 acp projectiles and reset the press up in 45 acp again... but the feeling will go away as soon as I try to buy the projectiles..... You know I just got small pistol primers in finally at 25.75 per 1000 from Wideners... now working on getting the powder down alittle more... so much more 9mm and 38spl. shooting coming soon...

PatriotPride, I can't even begin to tell the stuff I know about over there... and I work for two different judges over here in Lake and they won't go through Porter Country either... Ya, that's coming from a person that doesn't bash Police, actually I do a lot of work with or for them, but Porter Country is like going to some place like NY or Cali, or Russia.... You got to be careful over there... they make up things as they go... Ya, I got a CRJ also... they make it up alot...

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    I pulled out and inspected 2 magazines so you can shoot the gun.

Clips are to hold your hair back in pigtails. :stickpoke:

By the way, if anyone is interested, the VZ58 that I am bringing is for sale. Its virtually new. I have several and this one is my least favorite so if anyone is interested . . . cash will take it home.

Hey!!! My SKS really does use clips, better watch yo self after runnin yo mouth like that boy!
    (Just playing, don't sake me seriously on that note lol)

If your selling a VZ58 early next year I just might take you up on that, but for now I have to be mindful of finances.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I guess he has you there on the clips... although he has the sexy clips for that SKS, you know stripper clips... sorry real bad humor day... man I hope the latest weather report is correct with the 50 degrees and 10% chance of rain tomorrow...

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    Lol, sexy stripper clips for an ugly old gun.

Yeah, weather.com says it's clear, and the storm radar looks clear, but there is a cloud system moving east over Nebraska that seems to be coming our way...
    Just keep your fingers crossed.

So your bullets will be flying to the right of the target. :rolleyes:

Actually it's looking like it'll be moving eastward, so we'll be shooting down wind for the most part, which shouldn't do much to accuracy.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Actually it's looking like it'll be moving eastward, so we'll be shooting down wind for the most part, which shouldn't do much to accuracy.

Oh locus you clearly don't live in the ghetto. Don't you know that when it's windy you can't shoot your hi-point cause is not gonna shoot straight and you might hit your hommie! :laugh: :faint: We need to get you out of that "safety zone" you live in. :D

LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    Oh locus you clearly don't live in the ghetto. Don't you know that when it's windy you can't shoot your hi-point cause is not gonna shoot straight and you might hit your hommie! :laugh: :faint: We need to get you out of that "safety zone" you live in. :D

Lmfao :laugh:
    Yeah, the ghetto, you don't seem to know yet...
    I lived in Atlanta GA off and on for 17 years of my life, I know the street, I know what its like having to fight off a mugger, and I know what its like to hear some hommies hanging out in your apartment stairwell talking about busting in on "that cracker", I know what its like to have a landlord who kicks people out if he suspects they legally own a gun, I know what it's like to be harassed and frisked by cops just for living in "that" apartment complex.
    Trust me when I say that I know all too well;).
    I'm glad I inherited a home in "the safety zone".

Yet, somehow I miss it:rolleyes:...

Sorry, guess I started babbling off topic, you just brought back some fond memory's is all. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom