• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    So tell me, why now? Why with VA? New York's anti laws didnt cross the line?
    Or NJ's or Md's?
    With all of the anti gun laws passed in states within the last 25 years why now?
    And the guy whos asking has spent many days in his life at Marylands Statehouse speaking his mind.....

1) Why not now?

2) If not now, when?

3) None of the others were threatening to call out the Nat'l Guard to enforce the new laws.

Pick any, all, or some others not listed.

According to Jared at Guns & Gadgets, you guys are about to have the same problem as the guys in VA. Seems one of your state legislators has pre-filed most of the same bills that have been presented in VA.

That'd be Greg Taylor. He files crap like that every session. It never gets heard, because our legislators know better... and because most of them are at least somewhat pro gun.

Blessings,
    Bill

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    They say that if it's time to bury them, it's time to dig them up. I'm not sure I hold with that saying, as I think it should be dealt with long before that point. I am sure that INGO rules are very clear about discussion of armed rebellion, though.

Let's let this be the last mention of that, shall we?

This is your in-thread warning. :mods:

Blessings,
    Bill

I thought I was advocating to allow our justice system to have a say before everyone went ballistic.

I accept your judgment in this matter.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This thread will stay on the proper side of the well defined lines that we all know about.

"RIGHT"

I thought I was advocating to allow our justice system to have a say before everyone went ballistic.

I accept your judgment in this matter.

OK here it is and was posted on the 1st page.
    I tried to alert you good people that this would be watched.
    As many of us share the same opinions/feelings we will not discuss this angle in open forum.

As Bill stated......this is it. Next one gets a time out.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    According to Jared at Guns & Gadgets, you guys are about to have the same problem as the guys in VA. Seems one of your state legislators has pre-filed most of the same bills that have been presented in VA.
    Who? I look forward to your reply in 2029.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    It's already working.

Virginia Dems are scared of the potential size of the pro-gun demonstration next week. There are several national news stories with interviews with Northam stating that he will not call out the National Guard, will not cut off power to the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary communities, no gun confiscation, etc., and that their state police are gearing up for the demonstration.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It's already working.

Virginia Dems are scared of the potential size of the pro-gun demonstration next week. There are several national news stories with interviews with Northam stating that he will not call out the National Guard, will not cut off power to the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary communities, no gun confiscation, etc., and that their state police are gearing up for the demonstration.
    My bet is it will be smaller than anticipated, Northampton appears to be conceding, so it’s over nobody has to take off work. Just my guess.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    As has been mentioned elsewhere in thread, they'll back off from full on draconian/molon labe confrontation to the fallback position of merely unconstitutional overreach and hope that everyone pretty much accepts it as a win and the furor dies down. I hope the protest is still huge and morphs into a referendum/recall of Northam et al

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    VA will be on this list of the states that you cannot ship stuff just like the others.

The VA bill calls for registration just like New York it will go the same way. No unwashed hordes of bearded men are coming to the rescue and no jackbooted thugs are breaking down doors.

I predict less than 5,000 people show up and some will be far right and it this will cast as a negative by the MSM.

I feel bad for the pro gun people that work for the NRA I bet both of them are upset!

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    It's already working.

It must have been that huge turnout of what 250 old white guys that scaried him strait.

If the Pro Guys folks would actually show up buy the 10's of thousands it would tell them

We mean Business... But Nope....

Top Bottom