• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Not sure if srs, or simply don't understand the difference.

Kut (believes the latter)

Prease Exprain.

Magic obama can fly around and solve problems with his obama money, I get it.
    Just showing up will change the world and make Cubans stay in a repressive country.
    Mexicans are being economically repressed (probably Americas fault) also (lets forget about the cartels and violence).
    They all want to come to America for a "better life" so you tell me the difference between one group or another using American resources?
    American welfare is NOT being funneled back to "Mechico"?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Because anyone who disagrees with Kut simply does not understand.

Well, you seem to be fair in most instances, what do you think? Where is there any indication of paying anybody, "to stay home," being a good thing?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, you seem to be fair in most instances, what do you think? Where is there any indication of paying anybody, "to stay home," being a good thing?

That's your plan with Cuba. Why wouldn't that work for Mexico?
    We change the economic and social circumstances in Mexico there is no reason to come here.
    Heck, if we send more manufacturing jobs over there we MIGHT get some Americans to jump the border south since that's where the good jobs are!
    I hear Chihuahua is lovely this time of year.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Prease Exprain.

Magic obama can fly around and solve problems with his obama money, I get it.
    Just showing up will change the world and make Cubans stay in a repressive country.
    Mexicans are being economically repressed (probably Americas fault) also (lets forget about the cartels and violence).
    They all want to come to America for a "better life" so you tell me the difference between one group or another using American resources?
    American welfare is NOT being funneled back to "Mechico"?

Are Mexican nationals who enter the nation illegally, immediately free to collect welfare benefits like the over 300k, since 2003, Cuban refugees? That's kinda the point, hence why i said you probably don't know the difference.

Kut (waits on the cute picture rebuttal)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Why not just identify what you think is wrong with the argument rather than implying vague things about one's purpose? I just did the same thing to see if you thought that was informative to the discussion or not? It seems you didn't think so.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's your plan with Cuba. Why wouldn't that work for Mexico?
    We change the economic and social circumstances in Mexico there is no reason to come here.
    Heck, if we send more manufacturing jobs over there we MIGHT get some Americans to jump the border south since that's where the good jobs are!
    I hear Chihuahua is lovely this time of year.

See, I knew you didn't understand. Lol. I think you made an assumption that wasn't even hinted on. My first priority is eliminating abusers of the American system. Restoring relations means there's no incentive for Cuban boat people to try and get here. They won't be eligible for welfare, and if caught, they will be repatriated back to Cuba.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Are Mexican nationals who enter the nation illegally, immediately free to collect welfare benefits like the over 300k, since 2003, Cuban refugees? That's kinda the point, hence why i said you probably don't know the difference.

Kut (waits on the cute picture rebuttal)

illegals can't get welfare benefits? drivers licenses? sanctuary cities ring a bell?

Lol_que.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    See, I knew you didn't understand. Lol. I think you made an assumption that wasn't even hinted on. My first priority is eliminating abusers of the American system. Restoring relations means there's no incentive for Cuban boat people to try and get here. They won't be eligible for welfare, and if caught, they will be repatriated back to Cuba.

What? Huh? Really? You think that represents 100% of the incentive for Cuban boat people to try to get here?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Yeahhhhhhhh.... ok amigo.

So what's the incentive for mexicans to make a run for the border™?
    meta_imagen_facebook.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why not just identify what you think is wrong with the argument rather than implying vague things about one's purpose? I just did the same thing to see if you thought that was informative to the discussion or not? It seems you didn't think so.

Was my first post (with the link) not clear enough? If the argument was an honest inquiry, I would have replied in a similar fashion. But c'mon Jamil, you know if someone wants to play the snark/sarcasm game, I'm more than willing. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but I don't go off the rails, until someone decides to do it first.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Was my first post (with the link) not clear enough? If the argument was an honest inquiry, I would have replied in a similar fashion. But c'mon Jamil, you know if someone wants to play the snark/sarcasm game, I'm more than willing. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but I don't go off the rails, until someone decides to do it first.

I'm eagerly awaiting the "cuban contributions to healthcare" list.

tumblr_nt8x3rppyU1uq2gafo1_400.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What? Huh? Really? You think that represents 100% of the incentive for Cuban boat people to try to get here?

Additionally, you think that just restoring relations will magically improve the conditions for Cubans? I agree that it has the potential to improve things a lot for them. But to say "problem solved" is, I think, naive.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

100% no. But the taking the risk has gotten significantly less appealing. Would you not agree?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Additionally, you think that just restoring relations will magically improve the conditions for Cubans? I agree that it has the potential to improve things a lot for them. But to say "problem solved" is, I think, naive.

It is naive, they still have decades to go. It's not something that will be solved probably in my lifetime, but the potential is obviously there.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    100% no. But the taking the risk has gotten significantly less appealing. Would you not agree?

The ocean crossing risk?
    Kut, I think you have stumbled upon a solution to all the problems of illegal immigration and trump building that damn wall.

WE DIG A MOAT!

Couple that with the increased jobs sent to mexico and increased payouts/payoff to mexican officials and I believe we can make this work.

Top Bottom