OPEN INGO SHOOT Sept 24 @ProTEQ in Brazil!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Well, what will folks be bringing? Just wondering if I need to bring ammo I wouldn't usually bring.

Here is what I plan on taking with me…

• Henry 327 FM Lever action rifle
    • Puma 454/45 colt lever action rifle
    • HK 21, 308/762x51 semiauto rifle
    • Mossberg Shockwave 12 (3") shotgun

Still unsure about handguns….probably bring my NAA Companion, BP minirevolver (#11 caps and 4F powder though I only have 3F Pyrodex)

Others to be figured out later.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    As for me, current plans are:

• HK sear with MP5 host, MP5K host, HK91 host with UB training bolt... maybe either the 53 or 33.
    • M16 lower with Noveske 10.5 CQB upper and probably the .22 CMMG upper.
    • Sig P320 X-Five (since I still haven't shot it yet)
    • Maybe a few other pistols
    • Stoeger double barrel SBS... if nothing else I want to see Cameramonkey replicate his trick shot of breaking some clays with a sawed off shotgun.

Of course, all items are subject to change pending however I'm feeling that morning. ;)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    As for me, current plans are:

• HK sear with MP5 host, MP5K host, HK91 host with UB training bolt... maybe either the 53 or 33.
    • M16 lower with Noveske 10.5 CQB upper and probably the .22 CMMG upper.
    • Sig P320 X-Five (since I still haven't shot it yet)
    • Maybe a few other pistols
    • Stoeger double barrel SBS... if nothing else I want to see Cameramonkey replicate his trick shot of breaking some clays with a sawed off shotgun with mini aguila shells.

Of course, all items are subject to change pending however I'm feeling that morning. ;)

FIFY. I'm not going to push my luck. That was a lucky shot and I know it. :):

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    Hello All. I'm seldom on INGO, but felt I better check in. I quickly read some posts. Kids are welcome just be safe with and around them. The Cannon is OK again be safe concerning the projectiles. Full auto is fine. The South Valley is clean and operational. It's yours for the day. BE SURE everyone signs the ROSTER (the Liability Waiver), that will be IN THE SOUTH VALLEY. There is NO Charge. I'll be around that day. Some work has been done on the South Valley, but most of my summer has been remodeling the wife's house. I am of course to SLOW. I'll check back in a few days. If you have questions for me send email to --- proteq.range@gmail.com As Always as you've Always Done.... Be Safe and Clean Up

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Hello All. I'm seldom on INGO, but felt I better check in. I quickly read some posts. Kids are welcome just be safe with and around them. The Cannon is OK again be safe concerning the projectiles. Full auto is fine. The South Valley is clean and operational. It's yours for the day. BE SURE everyone signs the ROSTER (the Liability Waiver), that will be IN THE SOUTH VALLEY. There is NO Charge. I'll be around that day. Some work has been done on the South Valley, but most of my summer has been remodeling the wife's house. I am of course to SLOW. I'll check back in a few days. If you have questions for me send email to --- proteq.range@gmail.com As Always as you've Always Done.... Be Safe and Clean Up

Thanks Don and thanks again for hosting us once more!

ddb40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    You are most welcome. Your group has always been safe and cleaned up well. The C.A.R has several new steel reactive targets in place on Stages 2 & 3. They are getting a lot of use. It's ALL PISTOL Only. I still believe frangible projectiles are the safest, lead next, and that plated (like Rainer or Berry) are likely a little safer than the worst choice - Full metal jacketed Ball Ammo. The target hanging angles seem to be controlling bounce back well, but the safest possible projectile is a BIG PLUS. EVERY BODY near the C.A.R. MUST be wearing safety glasses (shooters and lookers). I'll have several additional AR-500 plates out on the 150 berm for the rifles.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I'm going to a shoot on Saturday, but will hopefully make this one also. Won't bring anything as cool as beowulf, just accessories. :D

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I don't have anything cool, but I will be bringing:

* HK VP9
    * CZ-75BD
    * Sccy CPX-2 (have not shot yet)
    * Winchester Model 190
    * Ruger 10/22 (needs to be sighted in)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm going to a shoot on Saturday, but will hopefully make this one also. Won't bring anything as cool as beowulf, just accessories. :D

So after talking to the boys we will be there on Sunday.
    Manny and Travis are anxious to get out for some gun powder therapy.
    Going to be a long weekend.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I'm planning on bringing my shotgun to shoot some clays if everyone else is wanting to do so for sure, I enjoy it! If my other choke is in, I'll bring the Salvo so we can suppress it as well since it makes it way more fun.
    I'm going to bring a couple rifles, probably a 5.56 SBR, a 300blk SBR, I'll also bring my MPX, 22/45, and probably a boring Glock or two. I haven't been shooting much suppressed centerfire pistol but I'll throw in a threaded barrel for a gun so people can try something if they want. I've got cans for everything, but I won't bring all of my cans, unless someone is looking to try something specifically (finally for Warthog). Then I'll try and bring it along. I've got SilencerCo and Dead Air stuff mainly but a few random things from places like hunter town and rugged.
    I'm not sure how long I'll hang out, but I always like coming to shoot the crap with everyone and hang out and do a bit of shooting.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I don't have anything cool, but I will be bringing:

* HK VP9
    * CZ-75BD
    * Sccy CPX-2 (have not shot yet)
    * Winchester Model 190
    * Ruger 10/22 (needs to be sighted in)
    I will bring 9mm ammo. I want to shoot your HK. I'll have a scope to look at targets so folks can sight stuff in without walking and a bag rest. I don't know if I have anything to sight in, no new scopes yet. I will likely just shoot. I will bring some exploding targets if I find them. We are allowed to shoot them on this special day as long as we clean up any mess we make.

I am looking forward to this, I usually do. Should be a great time, so far the extended forecast says the weather is gonna be perfect.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    If all goes as planned I will make this too.

I should have the following items

CZ Scorpion supressed sbr
    supressed 308 AR10
    Supressed AK74 SBR
    Saiga 12 SBS
    SBR AR15 223 supressed
    and if all goes well a fullauto supressed AR15 5.56

not sure if I'ii haul any handguns or not

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    it will be a fun filled weekend sounds like.FNS Friday, Steel challenge at wildcat valley Saturday and this on Sunday :ar15:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    it will be a fun filled weekend sounds like.FNS Friday, Steel challenge at wildcat valley Saturday and this on Sunday :ar15:
    I will bring the Warthog AR and talk about the colors with you. You can take it and finish it and assemble it for me. Then it will be done, I will paint the little stuff I want to paint with model paint or whatever you think will be best.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Mgderf needs a ride. Not sure where he lives but he said he would come if he was able to get a ride. I looked at his profile but he doesn't say where he is. :(

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I will bring the Warthog AR and talk about the colors with you. You can take it and finish it and assemble it for me. Then it will be done, I will paint the little stuff I want to paint with model paint or whatever you think will be best.

That works

Top Bottom