• ...and so much more!
  • murph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Lawrence County
    To shoot or not to shoot, that is the question. :draw::ar15:
    Pantless Stranger Found Sleeping In Evansville Home - Tristatehomepage-Eyewitness News

After reading some other threads I have to wonder how many INGOers would have shot this guy on sight and how many would have taken the time to see if he was a genuine threat.

Or you can do what I did and yell in the guys face, "Who the F*** are you?!" Then run for your gun, drop your phone in your hysteria to make sure the shell was chambered, then call the cops after you find said phone. Seriously, been here, done this. Thank God the man passed out on my couch had pants on! Not a fun time for me.Hilarious story later, freak out moment though.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I've never understood that. Why shoot the dude? It's the wife who's cheating on them.

Because "cheating" is a human invention... the law of the jungle focuses on competition for choosey mates.... ie... male lions fighting for a pride of females. Its ingrained in our DNA. But I agree with you... you won't find me fighting to keep the love of a cheating woman.

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    My friend years ago left his car and walked home, too bad he walked into the WRONG HOUSE. He passed out in the chair, he is still upset by his major error. How can you shoot a passed out person. "NO THREAT" The people did call 911 he got locked up, and agreed it was his fault. You can't shoot everybody, get a clue!!!!

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Most confusing thing ever was a morning after me and a buddy were hanging with some girls, had a couple glasses of jameson while watching tv, and next thing I knew I woke up at 2pm the next day with no phone and couldn't find my colt! (it was unloaded and didn't even have ammo with me) Buddy finds my phone, girls took pics of themselves on it :naughty:, and found my colt on top of their china cabinet. Turns out I fell asleep within the first 45 mins they were there. Maybe the sleeping dude isn't always drunk but just tired. No threat while passed out.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Who hasn't peed all over their pants when drunk and threw them away?

Along those same lines

A guy was at a bar drinking heavily, when suddenly he just barfed all down the front of his shirt
    He tells his buddy, "my wife's gonna kill me man, what should I do"
    His buddy says "put a twenty dollar bill in your shirt pocket and tell her some guy gave it to you for puking on your shirt"
    Drunk guy says "that's Brilliant"
    Next morning, his wife come s out of the laundry room and asks "where'd this money in your shirt pocket come from"
    drunk guy says "the guy that puked on my shirt gave me $20 to have it cleaned"
    Wife says "well, there's $40 here, where'd the other $20 come from"
    "OH" said the drunk "that's from the guy that pooped in my pants"

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I would have to object. In the recent discussion to which I am certain you refer, it was generally assumed that the person was actively breaking in and some seemed to think that it was a prerequisite to clairvoyantly know for certain exactly what the intruder intended to do. Finding a drunk sound asleep on the couch, clothed or otherwise, a la Goldilocks is an unusual and very different situation. Depending on all the good variables, I would either keep an eye on him after calling the police or simply tell him to get his drunk ass out of my house. After all, being asleep generally establishes that the intruder is not preparing to harm anyone (aside from his own public image after the arrest notice hits the paper).

How did the drunk get into your house? Be broke in. I think what he was trying to say in that other thread was NOT to read the intruder's mind but at least take the .5 sec it takes to LOOK at your target before you kill them. That .5 sec could save a life.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    For the record, In my younger carefree days. I've woken up many times to find myself pantless and in a strange house. I've even woke up pantless in a strange state, in a strange house! Aww to be young and pantless again!

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    I wish I had seen this for myself, but I missed it. A friend of ours was staying at our house one night and our next door neighbor/friend walked into our house, drunk. This was years ago, it was summer and the screen door wasn't locked. He walked to the fridge and looked at the volleyball schedule that was attached with a magnet, told other friend he just wanted to see when our next game was, walked out, started to lose his shorts and fell in the flower bed with his shorts around his ankles. :lmfao:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Most confusing thing ever was a morning after me and a buddy were hanging with some girls, had a couple glasses of jameson while watching tv, and next thing I knew I woke up at 2pm the next day with no phone and couldn't find my colt! (it was unloaded and didn't even have ammo with me) Buddy finds my phone, girls took pics of themselves on it :naughty:, and found my colt on top of their china cabinet. Turns out I fell asleep within the first 45 mins they were there. Maybe the sleeping dude isn't always drunk but just tired. No threat while passed out.

And what was the point of carrying said Colt without ammo? Bludgeon?

I wish I had seen this for myself, but I missed it. A friend of ours was staying at our house one night and our next door neighbor/friend walked into our house, drunk. This was years ago, it was summer and the screen door wasn't locked. He walked to the fridge and looked at the volleyball schedule that was attached with a magnet, told other friend he just wanted to see when our next game was, walked out, started to lose his shorts and fell in the flower bed with his shorts around his ankles. :lmfao:

Hilarious!

Amazing how context is everything. Neighbor/friend, its funny. Random stranger, scary as hell.

Top Bottom