PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Ok you guys put a post up asking opinions you act like a bunch of first rate jackbags. If you dont like opinions dont ask ****bag. Again this 50 post rule dumb you guys jumping in the honor of protecting your holy grail site is sad. Anyway I dont mean to start garbage here but I am not going to be walked over by a bunch of keyboard commandos .
    Said the keyboard commando.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Did someone say wieners???

dachshund-dog-halloween-costume-idea-7.jpg
    Ohh good, the thread is back to talking about food and dogs.

And when the Mods get their snickers allowance.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Someone needs to tell these people that we didn't start this thread. It was started by some idiot who didn't like the rules. Some idiot that is no longer here. Like all the other idiots who come in here and continue the idiocy.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Someone needs to tell these people that we didn't start this thread. It was started by some idiot who didn't like the rules. Some idiot that is no longer here. Like all the other idiots who come in here and continue the idiocy.
    yeah... This thread is the Siren, and the noobs are on the boat:

sirens_cove.jpg

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Reading comprehension is a real thing. Like cursive writing, civics, n math. But what do I know? I’m a boomer.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ok you guys put a post up asking opinions you act like a bunch of first rate jackbags. If you dont like opinions dont ask ****bag. Again this 50 post rule dumb you guys jumping in the honor of protecting your holy grail site is sad. Anyway I dont mean to start garbage here but I am not going to be walked over by a bunch of keyboard commandos .

See? This is why we use 50 posts to ferret out the a**holes. It's working fine if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Okay, I see you have been banned already but I think it is important to correct the impression you are giving about HKPro. Yes I have been a member there for awhile. Yes, you have to pay to be in the classifieds, but they also have a 51 post rule

Oh, snap, that's 1 more than INGO!!!! What a bunch of holier-than-thou jackholes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom