• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Well the protesters were off the roadway, and there is another entrance that they weren't blocking, so ISP opted to just let them stay. About half got bored after a couple hours and left. Last I checked, there were still a couple left there but there was nobody who cared about them whatsoever :laugh:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well the protesters were off the roadway, and there is another entrance that they weren't blocking, so ISP opted to just let them stay. About half got bored after a couple hours and left. Last I checked, there were still a couple left there but there was nobody who cared about them whatsoever :laugh:

So they are taking up space out of the way and ISP is letting them. I don’t think they thought this through...

but good for them for taking a stand while not effing up somebody else’ day.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So they are taking up space out of the way and ISP is letting them. I don’t think they thought this through...

but good for them for taking a stand while not effing up somebody else’ day.

Except not getting the reaction they wanted may cause them to be even more obnoxious next time. Good job by ISP of ignoring them though. It didn’t go as they hoped it would apparently!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And to make matters worse, they dont pay attention to his schedule. Isnt he overseas right now courting foreign business? I think that is what I heard on WIBC this AM. If so, that makes these guys look like even bigger buffoons.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hey, I'm an assorted weirdo, maybe I can mingle with them and subvert their protest. Take applications for various places that are hiring and pass them out as a solution to their problem, that kind of thing. Maybe carry an inappropriate sign, see how long it takes them to notice.

Gosh darn it to heck, I may have the blood of kings flowing through my veins, but my mom and her two brothers were raised on welfare during the depression by her blind mother. They all did very well for themselves. Welfare was something to be ashamed of back then, and they couldn't wait to work.

People need to get in these losers' faces and ridicule them as parasites.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh, and I want to paint the white Ford Executioner with blood stains on the front. Was that Indiana that made it legal to run over protesters blocking traffic? It would be cool to come up on a group of antifa or something with blood on the hood, stand off for a few moments, revving the engine, until they'd all seen it. See how brave those soy bois are.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hey, I'm an assorted weirdo, maybe I can mingle with them and subvert their protest. Take applications for various places that are hiring and pass them out as a solution to their problem, that kind of thing. Maybe carry an inappropriate sign, see how long it takes them to notice.

Gosh darn it to heck, I may have the blood of kings flowing through my veins, but my mom and her two brothers were raised on welfare during the depression by her blind mother. They all did very well for themselves. Welfare was something to be ashamed of back then, and they couldn't wait to work.

People need to get in these losers' faces and ridicule them as parasites.

Just don't be blocking traffic, weirdo ;). Wait a minute, Carmel? That's a whole different kind of weirdo :laugh:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Oh, and I want to paint the white Ford Executioner with blood stains on the front. Was that Indiana that made it legal to run over protesters blocking traffic? It would be cool to come up on a group of antifa or something with blood on the hood, stand off for a few moments, revving the engine, until they'd all seen it. See how brave those soy bois are.

You know how fighter aircraft have markings below the canopy to show air-to-air victories? It'll take a while to catch up to Gabby Gabreski. Plus you'll need a "squished ANTIFA", "squished hippie", you know what I mean.

63aa6f9a03e0b86a1ed3124ba61311ba.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Sans a belief that one's safety is at risk, I doubt there's anyplace that will allow a driver to run over protesters blocking traffic willy-nilly. I know, I know, some people want to legitimately kill those whom they disagree with, but you really need a better excuse then them simply blocking traffic.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Sans a belief that one's safety is at risk, I doubt there's anyplace that will allow a driver to run over protesters blocking traffic willy-nilly. I know, I know, some people want to legitimately kill those whom they disagree with, but you really need a better excuse then them simply blocking traffic.
    They were blocking traffic, AND smelled like patchouli?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

I have no desire to kill people because they disagree with me but it should be illegal to restrict the freedom of movement of others on public roads and it should be legal to push through them if they are attempting to restrict your movement. Pushing through them meaning less than 5 miles an hour, steady movement and laying on the horn allowing them plenty of opportunity to avoid injury.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have no desire to kill people because they disagree with me but it should be illegal to restrict the freedom of movement of others on public roads and it should be legal to push through them if they are attempting to restrict your movement. Pushing through them meaning less than 5 miles an hour, steady movement and laying on the horn allowing them plenty of opportunity to avoid injury.

Pushing through, isn't the same as "running over." One has intent to do harm. A car slow rolling through protesters seem reasonable, running them down, not so much.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    And to make matters worse, they dont pay attention to his schedule. Isnt he overseas right now courting foreign business? I think that is what I heard on WIBC this AM. If so, that makes these guys look like even bigger buffoons.

Don't you know the rules?
    You ALWAYS protest when the one you demand to meet with is unavailable. That way you can claim he/she REFUSED to meet with you.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Pushing through, isn't the same as "running over." One has intent to do harm. A car slow rolling through protesters seem reasonable, running them down, not so much.

Agreed but if someone decides they aren't going to be pushed aside and makes the decision to stand their ground, any resulting injuries should not be blamed on the driver.

Top Bottom