• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    I noticed on the SIg website that there was a flat trigger for the 320.
    I talked with Customer Service before I sent mine in to see if I could get it installed when I sent it in.
    Unfortunately it isn't available yet and won't be for another 2 months.
    I also saw that Apex is offering a new trigger for upgraded pistols.
    https://store.apextactical.com/WebDirect/Products/Category?categoryId=53
    Maybe there is hope...

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    hows this for some :poop:
    i have 2 p320's, both 9mm, both compacts, both came from the nra (i won both)
    1st was in 2015 i won it from the wall of guns at the nra banquet
    2nd was won from my gun club in 2017 (the club won it at the banquet, an gave it away at the clubs annual auction night) they won it in 2016, and gave it away in 2017

gun 1 couldn't be registered for the upgrade online, i had to call them on day 2 (it said it was a government, program, or international gun), so i called sig on day 2 and registered for the upgrade
    gun 2 was signed up online on day 1 without any problems.

today i got the email for gun#1 :dunno: the one i registered on day 2
    gun# 2 the one i registered on day 1 i haven't herd a word!

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    hows this for some :poop:
    i have 2 p320's, both 9mm, both compacts, both came from the nra (i won both)
    1st was in 2015 i won it from the wall of guns at the nra banquet
    2nd was won from my gun club in 2017 (the club won it at the banquet, an gave it away at the clubs annual auction night) they won it in 2016, and gave it away in 2017

gun 1 couldn't be registered for the upgrade online, i had to call them on day 2 (it said it was a government, program, or international gun), so i called sig on day 2 and registered for the upgrade
    gun 2 was signed up online on day 1 without any problems.

today i got the email for gun#1 :dunno: the one i registered on day 2
    gun# 2 the one i registered on day 1 i haven't herd a word!

thats pretty crazy. I’d be calling and asking WTF.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Still waiting. I just read on SigTalk that the guys sending in the small frame grip module for the subcompact are getting back a different grip with a rail. That is not what I want. I didn't buy one with a rail because I didn't want a rail. Now I am wondering what to do...

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Still waiting. I just read on SigTalk that the guys sending in the small frame grip module for the subcompact are getting back a different grip with a rail. That is not what I want. I didn't buy one with a rail because I didn't want a rail. Now I am wondering what to do...
    I don't know if it would help, but I'd specify my desires about keeping the same grip module, when sending in the pistol for upgrade.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Has anyone else had the update done im curious about how the trigger feels after and any malfunctions or heavy pull

Just got mine back. Haven’t had a chance to get it to the range, hoping to do that this week. Initial observations are pull weight feels about the same to me. However it seems to have less pre and post travel and the trigger reset is more noticeable, both tactility and audibly.

I didn’t mind the original trigger, but didn’t think it was anything ground breaking. I might slightly prefer this trigger. But again, it’s nothing exceptional. Still like the 320 and I will be holding on to it.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I haven't rushed to register my 320c yet. I'm curious, with the trigger being lighter (30%?!) it's starting to sound like carrying a cocked&locked 1911 with the safety disengaged. What is the new pull weight?

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I received my label and sent mine off on 12-11. Received a shipping notice yesterday and it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow 12-20. That’s pretty good turnaround in my book.

jake 2000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    indianapolis
    Just got mine back. Haven’t had a chance to get it to the range, hoping to do that this week. Initial observations are pull weight feels about the same to me. However it seems to have less pre and post travel and the trigger reset is more noticeable, both tactility and audibly.

I didn’t mind the original trigger, but didn’t think it was anything ground breaking. I might slightly prefer this trigger. But again, it’s nothing exceptional. Still like the 320 and I will be holding on to it.

Thanks for the info

chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN

When you send it in just send it without the grip frame, that way you get to keep the one you have. Sig reshaped and slightly lengthened the beaver tail on the subcompact to help prevent the frame from being struck when dropped so they are replacing all the subcompact frames with new versions when they are sent in for the upgrade. The old style is still compatible with the upgraded FCU but Sig is still swapping them out whether you want them to or not.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    I received my label and sent mine off on 12-11. Received a shipping notice yesterday and it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow 12-20. That’s pretty good turnaround in my book.
    Sent mine off on the 12th and just got notification this morning that it is on the way back.
    I had a caliber kit along with it.
    now I need to talk to Apex and see if I can get a new trigger for my old one and I will be back in the saddle again.
    Christmas finally got here.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    shipped mine on tuesday 12.19.17 and she delivered today 12.21.17 im guessing with holidays ill get it middle of next month(not dig at sig, hell im on vaca till january second), but till then, i can carry sig#2

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    shipped mine on tuesday 12.19.17 and she delivered today 12.21.17 im guessing with holidays ill get it middle of next month(not dig at sig, hell im on vaca till january second), but till then, i can carry sig#2
    It is interesting that the one that was difficult to register was taken first! At least that should make you feel at ease.

Top Bottom