• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    My trigger is in the 4s, slide release is stiff on empty mag, but very easy on full mag (have no idea why). I managed 2 inch groups @ 15 yards, which is not bad.
    Many people are reporting guns functioning much better after few hundred rounds, my trigger definitely improved right after 200 rounds.
    I'd say, its a good gun for under $500 for sure. If you like Glocks - you will love this gun.

Got to rent the P10c this morning at Point Blank. Not a bad gun, but I wasn't overly impressed. Trigger was a lot heavier than I'd expected from the reviews, felt like about 6lbs. Slide release and mag release were both so stiff as to be almost unusable. Accuracy was okay, but not phenomenal. Honestly I enjoyed shooting the Canik TP-9 SA V2 more. Can honestly say I'm glad I didn't pre-order one. Front and back straps were more aggressive than I liked as well. If I can get photobucket to cooperate, I'll post a few pics I took.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My trigger is in the 4s, slide release is stiff on empty mag, but very easy on full mag (have no idea why). I managed 2 inch groups @ 15 yards, which is not bad.
    Many people are reporting guns functioning much better after few hundred rounds, my trigger definitely improved right after 200 rounds.
    I'd say, its a good gun for under $500 for sure. If you like Glocks - you will love this gun.

My understanding was that I was probably the 2nd shooter renting the P10c at my range. I'm guessing it had no more than 50 rounds through it when I got to shoot it. I might try to rent it again in a week or two when more rounds have been run through it to see if it seems any better to me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I might rent that one when we hit the range on Saturday. It would be interesting to see if it had improved yet. Shooting always improves the feel of a new, stock CZ.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've had that happen occasionally to me in the Czickness thread. I think something gets screwed up in the account. Whatever the reason, there have been a handful of times where I could just not access a page in the forum. Fortunately, the Czickness thread sometimes moves quick enough that it's only a short bit of frustration.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    This nonsense of posting to see page 2 is getting old fast...

Try zooming in on the page then touch the little down arrows to access the thread on the left side. This is supposed to take you to the newest unread post in the thread.
    The only setting in IOS I would think would be doing this is the Cookies setting. I don't remember anything on the Admin side of vBulletin that would affect this.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I've had that happen occasionally to me in the Czickness thread. I think something gets screwed up in the account. Whatever the reason, there have been a handful of times where I could just not access a page in the forum. Fortunately, the Czickness thread sometimes moves quick enough that it's only a short bit of frustration.

Thanks, I thought I was losing my mind.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Try zooming in on the page then touch the little down arrows to access the thread on the left side. This is supposed to take you to the newest unread post in the thread.
    The only setting in IOS I would think would be doing this is the Cookies setting. I don't remember anything on the Admin side of vBulletin that would affect this.

Thanks, also. I will give this a try.

sig-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    North
    Finally made it to the range today. Had a chance to put about 100 rounds through my p-10. My thoughts so far:
    The grip is awesome in my opinion. Much more comfortable than my Glock 19 and even more than my P-07. It definitely would be good for those with smaller hands. The texture was quite nice It gave me a nice firm grip on the gun. Never did it become painful or irritating. Not even close. I felt like I had a much better grip and much better control than any of my other firearms.

The trigger was good. I have never been the best judge of triggers, I just know what feels good to me. I hear People say things like the trigger has staging, stacking, gritty, etc. To me all I can say is it is nice. Better than my 19 and 9mm shield by far. Very light and easy to judge the break. It does have a nice short audible reset.

Accuracy was phenomenal. I am not sure if it was the gun, the barrel, or my ability to get a grip on the pistol. It just plain shot well. I was able to get tighter groups with the p-10 than I could with my P-07 or my G19. I definitely like it.

I like that the rear sight has been redesigned with a ledge for one handed manipulation. And it fits nicely in my stoner G19 holsters. All in all I consider it a win. Nothing that is totally out of the park new, or innovative, or awesome, but everything is well done. Good size , good trigger, good grip. They all add up to make a very nice pistol.

Last edited:

Anima mundi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Southport
    My understanding was that I was probably the 2nd shooter renting the P10c at my range. I'm guessing it had no more than 50 rounds through it when I got to shoot it. I might try to rent it again in a week or two when more rounds have been run through it to see if it seems any better to me.

I must have been the third shooter to have it then because it was still pretty stiff when I got my hands on it yesterday morning. Really like the slide profile and the barrel lockup, super smooth and very accurate for a striker-fired gun. The mag release was stiff as you said but not terrible. What bamboozled me was the trigger was failing to consistently reset when I rode it all the way through on the press. Every third round or so it would cycle completely, good ejection and good feed, and the trigger would stay completely stuck to the rear. Pulling the slide back about halfway would reset the trigger. On closer inspection (or at least listening) it seems like the striker and the trigger reset separately instead of together. Unlocking the barrel and about a quarter of an inch after that you can hear the striker reset, and another quarter inch after that you get another audible click and the trigger resets. It didn't crap out on me as much when I was jerking the trigger and not following through. I'm not a gunsmith, though, so I have no honest idea what the actual problem is.

I hope it's just that the gun isn't broken in, or that the store just got an odd one. I really like the gun other than that issue, so given other peoples' positive reports of it, I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Finally made it to the range today. Had a chance to put about 100 rounds through my p-10. My thoughts so far:
    The grip is awesome in my opinion. Much more comfortable than my Glock 19 and even more than my P-07. It definitely would be good for those with smaller hands. The texture was quite nice It gave me a nice firm grip on the gun. Never did it become painful or irritating. Not even close. I felt like I had a much better grip and much better control than any of my other firearms.

The trigger was good. I have never been the best judge of triggers, I just know what feels good to me. I hear People say things like the trigger has staging, stacking, gritty, etc. To me all I can say is it is nice. Better than my 19 and 9mm shield by far. Very light and easy to judge the break. It does have a nice short audible reset.

Accuracy was phenomenal. I am not sure if it was the gun, the barrel, or my ability to get a grip on the pistol. It just plain shot well. I was able to get tighter groups with the p-10 than I could with my P-07 or my G19. I definitely like it.

I like that the rear sight has been redesigned with a ledge for one handed manipulation. And it fits nicely in my stoner G19 holsters. All in all I consider it a win. Nothing that is totally out of the park new, or innovative, or awesome, but everything is well done. Good size , good trigger, good grip. They all add up to make a very nice pistol.

So it uses G19 holsters? I hadn't heard that. Is that across the board or only the stoner ones? Is the audible rest with ears on? If so that's pretty loud. I didn't notice that much of an audible click with the one I felt. I'd love to see the targets to show how phenomenal the accuracy was. How was the mag release? Did you have to use any pressure or force above what is deemed normal?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So it uses G19 holsters? I hadn't heard that. Is that across the board or only the stoner ones? Is the audible rest with ears on? If so that's pretty loud. I didn't notice that much of an audible click with the one I felt. I'd love to see the targets to show how phenomenal the accuracy was. How was the mag release? Did you have to use any pressure or force above what is deemed normal?

One of the appeals of the gun is that it was designed to be compatible with Glock 19 holsters. Not sure how compatible, I guess that remains to be seen as more of them hit the streets. Definitely a plus.

toronado97

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2017
    Greenwood
    I must have been the third shooter to have it then because it was still pretty stiff when I got my hands on it yesterday morning. Really like the slide profile and the barrel lockup, super smooth and very accurate for a striker-fired gun. The mag release was stiff as you said but not terrible. What bamboozled me was the trigger was failing to consistently reset when I rode it all the way through on the press. Every third round or so it would cycle completely, good ejection and good feed, and the trigger would stay completely stuck to the rear. Pulling the slide back about halfway would reset the trigger. On closer inspection (or at least listening) it seems like the striker and the trigger reset separately instead of together. Unlocking the barrel and about a quarter of an inch after that you can hear the striker reset, and another quarter inch after that you get another audible click and the trigger resets. It didn't crap out on me as much when I was jerking the trigger and not following through. I'm not a gunsmith, though, so I have no honest idea what the actual problem is.

I hope it's just that the gun isn't broken in, or that the store just got an odd one. I really like the gun other than that issue, so given other peoples' positive reports of it, I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt.

Everything I've seen on Youtube so far praises the heck out of the gun. Pretty much everything I've read online so far on Reddit and here is saying pretty much the opposite. The trigger is wonky, and the mag release is garbage. Malfunctions, poor fit and finish. I'm quite disappointed as I'd planned on adding this to my P-09 and really getting my CZ collection going, but all the anecdotal stuff I'm reading is mixed reviews at best, and trending toward poor.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    There's a couple of videos posted on doing a trigger polish job over on the CZFirearms forum. One of them shows how to polish the mag release to improve it a lot.

Top Bottom