• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on the new P10C! I need to pick up a couple of spare mags for mine. The slide release will become easier over time. I have just over 300 rounds through mine and the slide release is now no different than any of my other pistols. The trigger on these is really nice. Nicer than any of my tuned Glocks are. I can't wait to see how this gun feels at the 2k round mark.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Shot another 100 rounds through it today and the Slide stop has improved greatly, Surprisingly so has the trigger and mag release. The mag release is as good as any other pistol in this category.

The trigger though is smooth. Like crazy nice. I'm digging it a lot. This pistol points so naturally and fits the hand perfect. It has allowed me some of the fastest follow up shots I have ever gotten. It seriously has me thinking about getting out of the glock game if I didn't have so much invested in it already lol

Only downside as of now is I haven't been able to find trijicon HD night sights for it. I bet some of the other cz pistol sights would work but I'm not positive as of yet. Also I haven't been able to get it to work with my glock holsters like they claimed. I have a few left to attempt it on but it hasn't been fitting in most or if it does it is super tight and damn near impossible to get out.

I got my spare mags from the Outdoorsman. they were 33 each. Pretty good deal. I harassed Mark and he attempted to raise the price to 43 but once I apologized he brought them back down to the original price. Good deal on the gun and mags from the Outdoorsman. nice shop with a ton of stuff there.

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Shot another 100 rounds through it today and the Slide stop has improved greatly, Surprisingly so has the trigger and mag release. The mag release is as good as any other pistol in this category.

The trigger though is smooth. Like crazy nice. I'm digging it a lot. This pistol points so naturally and fits the hand perfect. It has allowed me some of the fastest follow up shots I have ever gotten. It seriously has me thinking about getting out of the glock game if I didn't have so much invested in it already lol

Only downside as of now is I haven't been able to find trijicon HD night sights for it. I bet some of the other cz pistol sights would work but I'm not positive as of yet. Also I haven't been able to get it to work with my glock holsters like they claimed. I have a few left to attempt it on but it hasn't been fitting in most or if it does it is super tight and damn near impossible to get out.

I got my spare mags from the Outdoorsman. they were 33 each. Pretty good deal. I harassed Mark and he attempted to raise the price to 43 but once I apologized he brought them back down to the original price. Good deal on the gun and mags from the Outdoorsman. nice shop with a ton of stuff there.

I didn't even think to ask Mark if they had any spare mags in stock when I picked mine up. I'd much rather give The Outdoorsman my business than Bradis. I'm still a ticked at Bradis for their attitude when I told them about the huge pothole in their parking lot that put a bulge in the sidewall of an expensive run flat tire. I was not asking for compensation or anything, just telling them that it needs fixed and the old guy that's been there for years was a dick about it. Elmore's can afford to be asshats since they cater to the police crowd instead of regular folks, but I don't know that Bradis is in the same position.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Mark didn't have them when you got yours. I asked him to get me some and he ordered them on monday. They aren't cheap but they are quality mags for sure. I really love this pistol. I am starting to think the texture might be a tad to aggressive. It doesn't bother me until after I shoot a hundred or more rounds through it and when I'm done shooting I do feel it in the palms. but It's nothing a little sand paper can't take care of if I decide it really needs it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I stopped by tonight and picked up a pair. That pretty much completes my spending on this pistol until sight options improve. From this point on, it's just a matter of shooting the snot out of it. I should be past the 500 round mark by the end of the weekend.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I'm going to hang in there and wait for a black one... I love the feel of the P-10 C. I can't understand the argument that the texturing could be too aggressive. It's not really there for shooting all day at the range; it's there for drawing out of the holster and making a couple of good shots when it really counts.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm going to hang in there and wait for a black one... I love the feel of the P-10 C. I can't understand the argument that the texturing could be too aggressive. It's not really there for shooting all day at the range; it's there for drawing out of the holster and making a couple of good shots when it really counts.

I agree. I put 200 rounds through mine and I did not bleed when done. The texture is probably not optimal for a game gun, but these are not game guns. They are a simple point defense weapon and the grip texture works well for that. I'm Ok with it as is.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I carry mine in a horsehide OWB Scabbard Glock 23 holster made by Kramer. I've found that the P10 fits my Glock Combat/Sport (Cheap) holsters, IWB holster and to a lesser extent, the Blackhawk Serpa holsters. It's a retained fit in the G30 and G21 holsters, but a tight fit in a G17 holster and no fit at all in a G23 Serpa holster. I also have a couple of lesser holsters that are sort of generic Galco or Tagua leather holsters that fit the gun.

ogtruckin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 10, 2017
    Vault 76
    Thanks I might pick one up soon and am trying to get an idea on a holster for right now until I can get one made for it.
    I carry mine in a horsehide OWB Scabbard Glock 23 holster made by Kramer. I've found that the P10 fits my Glock Combat/Sport (Cheap) holsters, IWB holster and to a lesser extent, the Blackhawk Serpa holsters. It's a retained fit in the G30 and G21 holsters, but a tight fit in a G17 holster and no fit at all in a G23 Serpa holster. I also have a couple of lesser holsters that are sort of generic Galco or Tagua leather holsters that fit the gun.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Mine has been getting some EDC time along with a P07 in .40 and a P01. I really need to shoot the P10C back to back with my P07 in 9mm to see if I can bring myself to let the 9mm P07 go. It makes sense on paper to let it go, but an hour at the range will be more telling.

Top Bottom