• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Just got an email with the packing invoice, but still no tracking info. Hoping to have it by Fri.

Keep checking, should be soon. I received my email at 5:39 pm today. Has a tracking number on it, Friday delivery. Is listed "3:01 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx. - 3:06 pm Picked up by FedEx."

I'd be very surprised if you don't get something in the next hour or so.

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    Mine got home at 10am this morning. Trigger is fine. I actually think it feels better than before. Put 50rds through with no issues. Also,I sent mine in in a bubble wrap envelope, packed in styrofoam, and it came back in a hard case. Nice.

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Keep checking, should be soon. I received my email at 5:39 pm today. Has a tracking number on it, Friday delivery. Is listed "3:01 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx. - 3:06 pm Picked up by FedEx."

I'd be very surprised if you don't get something in the next hour or so.
    Fri. by 8:00 pm. But FedEx is always here early. Hope to shoot it and my new (never shot) G-19 both Fri. afternoon. It's like Christmas come early.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    That's your 9mm, right? Mine is also a 9mm. I wonder if they are working by date received, then caliber.

I've read many reports of 9mm's coming home on the other forum so far. I think it's a combination of things. They got more than they expected on the first two days. At first we were told not to send the case and many people either shipped it in a smaller case so they wouldn't loose the factory one, didn't use a case at all and bubble wrapped it or something else like that. All these don't stack or store very well so they did the best they could and the order got all FUBAR. Some reported it was days or weeks after it was received before it went into the system to hold its place in line.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I've read many reports of 9mm's coming home on the other forum so far. I think it's a combination of things. They got more than they expected on the first two days. At first we were told not to send the case and many people either shipped it in a smaller case so they wouldn't loose the factory one, didn't use a case at all and bubble wrapped it or something else like that. All these don't stack or store very well so they did the best they could and the order got all FUBAR. Some reported it was days or weeks after it was received before it went into the system to hold its place in line.

So writing "FIX THIS ONE FIRST!" on the side of the box didn't move me to the front of the line?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    LOL, I love the shield box idea. I bet that box would disappear at some point. I can see the employees now going to get another arm load of boxes. "Hey Mike, look at what this smarta$$ shipped his gun in. Where should we hide it?"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Mines a .45cal that was shipped in a USPS box stuffed with bubble wrap. Still somewhere in Springfield's facility.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    LOL, I love the shield box idea. I bet that box would disappear at some point. I can see the employees now going to get another arm load of boxes. "Hey Mike, look at what this smarta$$ shipped his gun in. Where should we hide it?"
    The only thing I had was a Ruger box my LC9 came in. I tried to cover the top with the label. It fit really well. Jeez , hope it comes back in the hard box!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Man, with all of the people jumping off the band wagon, maybe I'll pick up a second one for cheap...
    The same people jumping off the wagon will jump right back on once their XDs arrives back to 'em. It's like being mad at the wife, only last a little while.

stesco

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Greensburg
    Fed Ex just dropped mine off. Free mag is missing although invoice says it was included.

Edit: Just talked to Springfield and they are going to ship one out.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom