That didn't last long. ABC Cancels Roseanne after tweet about Obama aid.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm sure that could be said in many instances. Now here's the hitch, and plenty of people aren't going to like this... why are these tirades coming from Trump supporters? And when I say Trump supporters, I'm talking about people who leave no doubt their support for Donald Trump. People who are holding the signs, wearing the hats, going to the rallies, or make it known without a shadow of a doubt, that Donald Trump is their guy. Now, it's a fair question to ask why SOOOO many racist support Donald Trump. Why does he appeal to them... and their not your run of the mill racists, with two teeth, a slack-jaw, that chases their cousins. A lot of these people come straight from suburbia....people who don't "look" the part, as foolish as that sounds. Some would say that Trump has emboldened them, with his rhetoric, and inability to honestly disavow that component of his supporters.

And, before someone tries to create parity, inner-city knuckleheads from the hood, are hardly an apples to apples comparison. They would be the reverse side of the coin of the slack jaw racists.
    Where are these trump racists? I dont know any nor have I seen any. Not playing dumb here Kut i truly am being honest

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    where do you want me to start? How about the ones that called my daughter the "n" word and a ***** and told her they were gonna rape her? Not a damn thing was done either and an adult heard it and they have cameras too
    We could start there.

I havent taught my kids to call ANYONE that word nor make threats and especialy not like that.
    If she called them that she would have been expelled quicker than you could blink

Well that's a problem. If adults witnessed this, why wasn't action taken?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Right? Back then.

kut, as I said, I know it is offensive, never knew why. Was never taught it. Only reason anyone knows it today is because it’s taught to them. Maybe we should stop doing that :dunno:

I'm not gonna call anyone a monkey most likely to their face. They cant help it if they ugly ;)
    But I'm not gonna NOT think of privately call them a monkey or whatever, if they actualy look like it no matter what color they are. I'm not a racist so I don't sit down and think, hmmm how can I offend or dehumanize a person that's different than me today?
    No I dont think like that.
    Hey I'm not Brad Pitt. I make fun of myself. Hell I've got a best buddy that makes jokes about me and I think its hilarious. An animal reference has been made. Its ****ing funny. It fits. Lifes too short.
    I'm sorry but if you cant see similarities between certain people and their pets or other animals the same as me then you must be blind or you are lying to hide an agenda. We need to knock this **** off in this country. Everyone needs to stop being offended about words. Now if theres violence or threats attached to the words then action needs taken. That's different. But words are nothing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm sure that could be said in many instances. Now here's the hitch, and plenty of people aren't going to like this... why are these tirades coming from Trump supporters? And when I say Trump supporters, I'm talking about people who leave no doubt their support for Donald Trump. People who are holding the signs, wearing the hats, going to the rallies, or make it known without a shadow of a doubt, that Donald Trump is their guy. Now, it's a fair question to ask why SOOOO many racist support Donald Trump. Why does he appeal to them... and their not your run of the mill racists, with two teeth, a slack-jaw, that chases their cousins. A lot of these people come straight from suburbia....people who don't "look" the part, as foolish as that sounds. Some would say that Trump has emboldened them, with his rhetoric, and inability to honestly disavow that component of his supporters.

And, before someone tries to create parity, inner-city knuckleheads from the hood, are hardly an apples to apples comparison. They would be the reverse side of the coin of the slack jaw racists.
    What about the open Racists who supported Obama? I’ve heard people say that not all Republicans are racists but all racists are Republicans. That’s some serious bull****. No one will call a democrat racists a racist. At least not anymore. Johnson was a racist. Until he opened America’s pocket books to keep America voting for democrats for decades. Then there’s Joe “keep y’all in chains” Biden? Eric Holder. Al Sharpton. Jesse Jackson. Michael Dyson. I could list them all day long.

Why do the White Nationalist types support Trump? Well, why do the left wing racists support democrats? It’s self evident. Same reason.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What about the open Racists who supported Obama? I’ve heard people say that not all Republicans are racists but all racists are Republicans. That’s some serious bull****. No one will call a democrat racists a racist. At least not anymore. Johnson was a racist. Until he opened America’s pocket books to keep America voting for democrats for decades. Then there’s Joe “keep y’all in chains” Biden? Eric Holder. Al Sharpton. Jesse Jackson. Michael Dyson. I could list them all day long.

Why do the White Nationalist types support Trump? Well, why do the left wing racists support democrats? Same reason.

Like? Keep in mind I was careful to illustrate exactly the type of people I was speaking of.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Shall we now trot out tit for tat videos for right and left racists? We really need to do that?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Like? Keep in mind I was careful to illustrate exactly the type of people I was speaking of.
    A racist is a racist. You don’t need to specify ever more restrictive criteria so that uou can make the racists only Trumpers. There’s not an shortage of racists on either side if you keep your definitions honest.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    LMAO! These are good days we're living in. ABC needs to close down for racial tolerance training. Hell, let's shut down California. Bunch of damn racists.
    Funny to watch these places get a taste of their own medicine. PC for ALL, not just a select few. Let's keep it going. lol

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think if he knew for sure they were illegals then all is fair game
    Whether he knows or not, why would he think people must speak his language? If two people are having a conversation and he’s not one of them, the language they use is none of his ****ing business.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    A racist is a racist. You don’t need to specify ever more restrictive criteria so that uou can make the racists only Trumpers. There’s not an shortage of racists on either side if you keep your definitions honest.

I agree. A racist is a racist. I'm trying to figure out why there seems to be so many white middle to upperclass Trump supporters that happen to be racist. You really don't see the same (black middle to upper class) from the opposite direction. I'm allowing that people at lower levels of wealth may closely correlate in numbers. And before, you take umbrage with my statement, I'll remind you, that you were just talking about crime's correlation to poverty.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I think if he knew for sure they were illegals then all is fair game.
    If he didnt then you cant just go off like that

He didn't. At least two of the people he was speaking to, were American citizens, born in Puerto Rico.

Top Bottom