• ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    http://www.eutimes.net/2010/08/top-...obama-“weather-war”-plunges-world-into-chaos/

Click on link for more info...

473px-ted_stevens.jpg

A new report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Russia’s foreign military intelligence directorate (GRU) states that a former top United States Senator, Ted Stevens, was assassinated this week after he attempted to gather evidence “proving” that President Obama has unleashed America’s devastating “weather weapons” against the World.

Figures JUST LIKE "others" that died in plane crashes...

This is hilarious. Russian government is in trouble because, since the people are so brainwashed that the government is in control, they have to find a bogeyman for their troubles. I suppose we are also the cause of Russian drunkeness, low birth weight, and other such calamaties. Russians are notable for their belief in conspiracies and faith in mystics. I am glad to see that some of the people here are taking their cue.

Oh wait, I am a sheep because I don't believe in fantastic stories with no proof. Oh wait again, the fact that there is no proof is proof that it is true. I get it now. Let's see, since I got a bunch of people together to figure out what to do if aliens ever land on earth, then that must be proof that there are aliens going to land on earth. Go figure.

MarkR

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indianapolis - West Side
    people will never believe the truth when it seems so far from percieved reality. all the government has to do to keep things secret is to call the people who find out the secrets crazy, and then no one will believe them. The ability to control weather has been publicly proven. heck the chinese were even openly discussing its use for the olympics to make sure the usual rainy season didnt wash out the olympics. its been well known for decades that chemicals can be sprayed in the clouds to cause rain etc. Im no scientist but im never suprised by anything the govt does. They killed kennedy and his brother bobby, and people still foolishly believe the "official" stories on those incidents too.
    it will be too late when the sheep finaly wake up. call me a tin foil hatter all you want, ive seen enough secrets first hand to know people are stupid if they believe anything the govt tells you is the truth. Im sure some people on here calling people tin foil hatters work for the govt probly. hi!!!!! ingo "unofficial" wave given :) .

Exactly!
    <---- What he said.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I wish they'd turn the weather weapon on Indiana with a setting of 75 degrees for a couple of weeks...

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    people will never believe the truth when it seems so far from percieved reality. all the government has to do to keep things secret is to call the people who find out the secrets crazy, and then no one will believe them. The ability to control weather has been publicly proven. heck the chinese were even openly discussing its use for the olympics to make sure the usual rainy season didnt wash out the olympics. its been well known for decades that chemicals can be sprayed in the clouds to cause rain etc. Im no scientist but im never suprised by anything the govt does. They killed kennedy and his brother bobby, and people still foolishly believe the "official" stories on those incidents too.
    it will be too late when the sheep finaly wake up. call me a tin foil hatter all you want, ive seen enough secrets first hand to know people are stupid if they believe anything the govt tells you is the truth. Im sure some people on here calling people tin foil hatters work for the govt probly. hi!!!!! ingo "unofficial" wave given :) .

And I have seen enough conspiracies come out of the public when I knew what was going on behind the scenes. There is no shortage of imagination. No doubt that things go on behind closed doors we don't know about and though capablities may change, physics will not. Some of the speculation defies physics and rationality. You have to understand first that the government is very poor at keeping secrets, second that they do things slowly and poorly, and third, they do most everything through contractors. If you think that secrets can be kept or kept forever, then you don't understand human nature.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    And I have seen enough conspiracies come out of the public when I knew what was going on behind the scenes. There is no shortage of imagination. No doubt that things go on behind closed doors we don't know about and though capablities may change, physics will not. Some of the speculation defies physics and rationality. You have to understand first that the government is very poor at keeping secrets, second that they do things slowly and poorly, and third, they do most everything through contractors. If you think that secrets can be kept or kept forever, then you don't understand human nature.

Your RIGHT so why dont you start reading the Government documents that are de-clasified and stop calling everything a conspiracy.... For starters go HERE and debunk everything that is said...

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg

The government doesn't keep secrets?

Why then can no ordinary citizen goto Area 51? I'm not saying they are hiding aliens there, but they are undoubtedly keeping something secret.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Your RIGHT so why dont you start reading the Government documents that are de-clasified and stop calling everything a conspiracy.... For starters go HERE and debunk everything that is said...

Nothing like a forum to provide proof. I guess everything you say must be true because you say it on this forum. LOL

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The government doesn't keep secrets?

Why then can no ordinary citizen goto Area 51? I'm not saying they are hiding aliens there, but they are undoubtedly keeping something secret.

The are trying to keep a lot of secrets there and keep them from our enemies. That always leads to wild speculation by the public. That doesn't mean that the secrets they are keeping are that fantastic. For instance the proof of concept F117 was tested there.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Laugh it up, people. Make 'yer fun. All I'm sayin is read the links above, and see if you don't know some stuff, and if you don't know some stuff, see if you can deny it. Them there stone oblongistas made of pure stone tell the story and if they don't convince ya' then by gawd I don't know what will.

I'm just gonna stand here, head down, chewin' on a ball of grass I've re-gurgamatated from one of ma' stomachs.

And don't try to sneak up behind me and put my hind legs into yer boots.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Laugh it up, people. Make 'yer fun. All I'm sayin is read the links above, and see if you don't know some stuff, and if you don't know some stuff, see if you can deny it. Them there stone oblongistas made of pure stone tell the story and if they don't convince ya' then by gawd I don't know what will.

So you are saying that if I constructed some stone object in my yard and had stuff carved into it then I would have followers like you guys? Great, get me a chisel. I can think up something that is supposed to mean something if you think hard enough, or at least read it on a forum.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    So you are saying that if I constructed some stone object in my yard and had stuff carved into it then I would have followers like you guys? Great, get me a chisel. I can think up something that is supposed to mean something if you think hard enough, or at least read it on a forum.

Hoosier8 you are 100% a FED.

Top Bottom