Under Trump, Median Income Soars Over Bush/Obama Era...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So quit dancing around it and just go ahead and spit out what you're trying to say. What is this mystery about what else could affect out pockets?

And what on earth are you talking about kings for? We have elections, so at some point, it's likely that a democrat will eventually be in office again. Which of course has nothing to do with the median income rising under Trump.

Nah, Trumpers seem to enjoy blissful ignorance, so I'll let them enjoy it today.... but it's still baffling.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    That chart doesn't help you out at all. Ok, serious question, were you reading that chart, or just looking at numbers? How about you compare inflation to growth, and then tell me what that means.
    Further, inflation isn't the only metric. I would like to say I'm baffled no one has mentioned it, but I'm not. What other thing could possibly have an effect on your pocket.

The numbers don't help me do what? You mentioned inflation, I posted the numbers. I'm not trying to prove any points or push an agenda. I'm only putting some context and facts into the discussion.

I find that more helpful than simply hinting at vague themes and waiting for others to interpret those hints, then claim the interpretation is incorrect.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    My check must be in the mail because there ain't any meteoric raises happening around here. :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'll chalk that up to "birds of a feather..."

I'll chalk that up to "you got nothin'". Like I said, you're arguing like an angry woman. Or maybe we should treat you like a grade school child. "Do you have something you'd like to share with the class, Kut? You seem to be doing a lot of talking, so why don't you share it with the rest of us?"

Speaking of feathers, your plumage seems to be similar to Schiff's.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll chalk that up to "you got nothin'". Like I said, you're arguing like an angry woman. Or maybe we should treat you like a grade school child. "Do you have something you'd like to share with the class, Kut? You seem to be doing a lot of talking, so why don't you share it with the rest of us?"

Speaking of feathers, your plumage seems to be similar to Schiff's.

Are you going to persist with the insults, because I haven't insulted you personally, nor anyone else. I'm just seeing what's acceptable in this interaction, because we all know, I can get it fired up. I'm asking respectfully, that you tone it down a bit.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Are you going to persist with the insults, because I haven't insulted you personally, nor anyone else. I'm just seeing what's acceptable in this interaction, because we all know, I can get it fired up. I'm asking respectfully, that you tone it down a bit.
    I'm asking respectfully for you to say what you mean, and stop beating around the bush, and implying that we are less "intelligent" than you because we support Trump. That is indeed insulting. I have given you ample opportunity to clear that up. Just answer the question. What are we overlooking? If anyone is being insulting, it certainly isn't me or Hatin'. Unless you consider being compared to Schiff an insult. I can see how that could be perceived as such.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I can't find any source for the main claim of this article that median incomes rose to ~66k, anyone care about the veracity of the article this threads based on?
    That’s a $5000 rise in only 30 months under Trump!"

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I find this insulting. Now show me where I have insulted you. Or are you just going to continue to give vague answers long on innuendo and short on facts?

I can speak generally on any group, if you are part of that group, tough. If I point you out directly, then you have issue to take umbrage. I have not implies that you, personally, are a woman nor a child. But if you don't think that's insulting, we can ask the mods, and if they agree, I will then start employing similar tactics.

Top Bottom