Under Trump, Median Income Soars Over Bush/Obama Era...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I can speak generally on any group, if you are part of that group, tough. If I point you out directly, then you have issue to take umbrage. I have not implies that you, personally, are a woman nor a child. But if you don't think that's insulting, we can ask the mods, and if they agree, I will then start employing similar tactics.
    Just answer my question please. What other "factor" are we overlooking? I can't get more direct nor respectful than that, but you continue to refuse. I am left to assume that you have no answer.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I can speak generally on any group, if you are part of that group, tough. If I point you out directly, then you have issue to take umbrage. I have not implies that you, personally, are a woman nor a child. But if you don't think that's insulting, we can ask the mods, and if they agree, I will then start employing similar tactics.

Easy to say when you have no group to speak about. I would think at this point the mods would be tired of the same old games you pull.

Make a statement about trumpers, trumpers ask what you mean, avoid answering and add a slight jab, then contact the mods when shade is thrown back.

Why not just answer, IF​ you have one.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Easy to say when you have no group to speak about. I would think at this point the mods would be tired of the same old games you pull.

Make a statement about trumpers, trumpers ask what you mean, avoid answering and add a slight jab, then contact the mods when shade is thrown back.

Why not just answer, IF​ you have one.
    He doesn't. And he's the first to jump on the "you insult me when you insult the group of which I am a member" train. My prediction is there will be no answer forthcoming.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Simply put, you need to take expenses into consideration. If you make $1000, and you buy a widget each year that costs $100, if you end up making $1050, the next year, and your year widget expense is raised to $200, you've actually seen a decrease in wealth. Now, I can't say one way or the other if that is what is happening now; because I haven't looked, but if an article simply address the increase in wealth, without making considerations for such economic developments, it's not telling the full story. Surely, that makes sense to you right?

McDonalds has the McRib back now....and they have Sausage McMuffins all day and night for a buck...we're gonna be fine.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    He doesn't. And he's the first to jump on the "you insult me when you insult the group of which I am a member" train. My prediction is there will be no answer forthcoming.

Exactly right. He’s just throwing rocks at a hornets nest, hoping he gets stung so he can run and tell how mean those hornets are. We all know if he had anything to make trumps numbers look bad he wouldn’t keep it quiet.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Exactly right. He’s just throwing rocks at a hornets nest, hoping he gets stung so he can run and tell how mean those hornets are. We all know if he had anything to make trumps numbers look bad he wouldn’t keep it quiet.

Oh of course he has that information. But us Trump supporters are just too stoooopid to understand his intellectually superior explanation.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :hooked:

You poor souls just keep taking the bait. You'll catch on one day, hopefully.

Just don't fool around and get caught in the swirling toilet water...

OccasionalCommonGonolek-max-1mb.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I do, and I have. It's not my job to handhold people that haven't taken the time to inform themselves. And as far as insults, you made a direct statement concerning me, when I made a statement directed at "Trumpers." If you don't understand the difference, then I can't help but wonder what you think when people make comments about "demoncrats, libitards, leftist" and other similar groups. I'm just giving more than enough fair warning, because if you keep it up, I want there to be no doubt I tried to set you back on the right path, before you imploded. So I'm just asking one more time, please don't slow down the personal insults.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I like what Trump has done with taxes and regulation....but I've never been much of a believer that the president can have any immediate, measurable effect on individual economics (beyond taxes).

Not legislatively, their behavior and outlook most certainly can drive an economic boom, though.

We have a president, not a king... though we are trending that way... much to the glee of fans of the current administration.

Orange man bad

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not legislatively, their behavior and outlook most certainly can drive an economic boom, though.

Orange man bad

Not necessarily. He only gets away with the stuff his supporters allow. For instances his lying. He lies more than any person I have ever seen in my life... and he does it for no reason., but somehow, his supporters just accept it without batting an eye. My mother, right after se slapped me in the mouth would say, "if you lie for no reason, you'll lie about anything."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Not necessarily. He only gets away with the stuff his supporters allow. For instances his lying. He lies more than any person I have ever seen in my life... and he does it for no reason., but somehow, his supporters just accept it without batting an eye. My mother, right after se slapped me in the mouth would say, "if you lie for no reason, you'll lie about anything."

When your ilk spent 4 years screaming that the sky is falling, when it isn't, why is it surprising to you that your opposition stops caring?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I do, and I have. It's not my job to handhold people that haven't taken the time to inform themselves. And as far as insults, you made a direct statement concerning me, when I made a statement directed at "Trumpers." If you don't understand the difference, then I can't help but wonder what you think when people make comments about "demoncrats, libitards, leftist" and other similar groups. I'm just giving more than enough fair warning, because if you keep it up, I want there to be no doubt I tried to set you back on the right path, before you imploded. So I'm just asking one more time, please don't slow down the personal insults.

And I want there to be no doubt that I asked you (politely) a simple, direct question for which you seem to have no answer (to no one's surprise). I'll just leave it at that. Good day sir.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    No, I just thought I needed to make it simple for people to understand. There doesn't need to be 100% inflation, for the gains people have made under Trump to be wiped out. That percentage would be FAR less.

Just curious, do you point out the same thing to people that argue for an increase in the minimum wage? Good on you if you do, just asking.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I checked the citation back to the original story: The Gateway Pundit.

GP lists no source for the information other than "direct from the US Gov't".....which isn't a source citation. It could be the janitor on the 3rd floor of DHS. This site is known for [strike]creating[/strike] information with no credible sources. It doesn't seem to bother the readers thereof.

From Wikipedia

The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.[3][13][14] It has been described as a fake news website.[15] As a result of a number of lawsuits against The Gateway Pundit over its false stories, it was reported in March 2018 that Jim Hoft had told his writers to be more careful: "I don't want any more lawsuits so we have to be really careful with what we put up."[16] Hoft stated that he believes the lawsuits "are part of a multi-pronged effort to attack media outlets on the right."[16]

Gentleman, you are arguing about a lie.

saupload_median-household-income-in-the-21st-century-nominal-and-real-estimates-200001-thru-201806.png

Top Bottom