• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    We have the mercenaries on standby awaiting coordinates.

Superhornet3.jpg

Just need a a model Grumman E-2 for AWACS and C&C, a couple Hornets on Ready 5 on the deck, we'll be set for any PETA incursion into our airspace.

Sir, detecting unknown aircraft, range 1000 meters, angels .5.
    (yawn) send up the Ready 5, alert Captain Freeman. Oh, (pours coffee) and get that AWACS up. I want a better picture if they are getting into a furball up there. (tastes coffee) And get DH up here on the double, this coffee is terrible.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just need a a model Grumman E-2 for AWACS and C&C, a couple Hornets on Ready 5 on the deck, we'll be set for any PETA incursion into our airspace.

Sir, detecting unknown aircraft, range 1000 meters, angels .5.
    (yawn) send up the Ready 5, alert Captain Freeman. Oh, (pours coffee) and get that AWACS up. I want a better picture if they are getting into a furball up there. (tastes coffee) And get DH up here on the double, this coffee is terrible.

Negative ghost rider....the pattern is full.........:)

That is a piece of art.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not sure. Do we own the airspace over the land we own? Have the controller arrested for trespassing? File a restraining order against all PETA members in our area? I'm sure if we shot it down then we would at least be taken to civil court for destruction of property.

Yes, you own 83 feet and below as ruled in U.S. v. Clausby by the Supreme Court back in the forties.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Yes, you own 83 feet and below as ruled in U.S. v. Clausby by the Supreme Court back in the forties.

Thank you, that helps. I had not seen that before. I did read it a bit different though, maybe I'm mistaken. The aircraft flying were at 83 feet thus creating the easement. The paragraph above states:

Thus, a landowner "owns at least as much of the space above the ground as he can occupy or use in connection with the land," and invasions of that airspace "are in the same category as invasions of the surface."

So if I own and use a drone myself to view a vast area of livestock and fly it at 500 feet then that 500 feet is being used in conjunction with the ground. Wouldn't that make anything lower than the altitude I use be in violation?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Anybody comes round here with ebola is gettin shot straight in the face. If nobody wants 'im he can decay on the front deck. He'll stop smellin, eventually. Gawd, I'm gonna be Harleyrider purty soon. Goes with the FLSTF, I guess.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I have stumbled across the solution to this vexing problem. The solution? Raptors.

[video=youtube_share;AhDG_WBIQgc]http://youtu.be/AhDG_WBIQgc[/video]

Top Bottom