• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I think I'd like to go back and observe my own life from the time I was conscious of self until the last few years. I have a lot of memory fragments that are like puzzle pieces and I want to have the full picture. If I could record things with video, audio and commentary the way people can now, it would be even better.

That's a very interesting thought.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’d go back to when I was a kid, at my grandparents house in Corbin Kentucky, good times. I’d also go to Monterey to see Hendrix and the Who, and then to the Fillmore, to watch every set the Allman Brothers played. I would love to witness the hindenberg disaster, too.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    The drafting of the Constitution of the United States of America. I'd request permission to record the founding fathers' discussions about intent in entirety. Request denied? Then I want to take as many current lefty leaders with me...

IF we could effect change in the event, which your rules prohibit, I'd go back to Dallas on 11/22/1963. The assassins (plural) all miss.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I'm going to ask a potentially dangerous question here, I mean this with all die respect and do t mean to derail the thread but many of you mention going back to see Jesus.

In the spirit of this huge what if thread. What if you went back, only find he didn't actually exist, Christian is actually not factual. And you in your journey never find evidence for any religion.

How would your life be different when you got back to your home time?

For instance, I'm not a believer, bit if I saw stuff from the Bible unfold before my eyes I'd certainly have to adjust my beliefs accordingly.

If this is way out of bounds mods feel free to delete it.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Where did you see them? I might have been there! (but I don't have your keys) :):

I didn't see them, that's the point...

I didn't have rich parents, so my car was old & held together with duct tape & bailing wire,
    Ignition key switch on the dash, no steering wheel lock, so I just hotwired the ignition,

The problem was, my high school class ring was on that key chain, and it was gold.
    I spent an entire summer working every extra job I could get to pay for that ring, shoveling stalls, digging ditches, cleaning chicken & turkey barns, putting up hay...

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm going to ask a potentially dangerous question here, I mean this with all die respect and do t mean to derail the thread but many of you mention going back to see Jesus.

In the spirit of this huge what if thread. What if you went back, only find he didn't actually exist, Christian is actually not factual. And you in your journey never find evidence for any religion.

For instance, I'm not a believer, bit if I saw stuff from the Bible unfold before my eyes I'd certainly have to adjust my beliefs accordingly.

It’s a fair question. Have you ever looked at Biblical archaeology? Much of the Bible documents historic record that can be externally validated

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    It’s a fair question. Have you ever looked at Biblical archaeology? Much of the Bible documents historic record that can be externally validated

With all do respect, I'm not intending to start a "fact or fiction" debate. I'm curious how people's view may or may not change after learning the truth one direction or the other.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I'd like to do small fun things, nothing too serious.

I always thought it'd be fun to go back in time with Snoop Dogg of today and watch him have a conversation with a very young version of himself. I want to watch him tell himself that he will be a game show host in the future. :):

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    With all do respect, I'm not intending to start a "fact or fiction" debate. I'm curious how people's view may or may not change after learning the truth one direction or the other.

I will not reply if you reply.

You Started this because you do not believe and have never done the due diligence.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

Thats a really difficult question to answer. Thats like asking what if you went back to the 1770's and discovered that George Washington never existed but was a made up fictional character meant to motivate the colonists to fight for independence. Our minds cant fathom that. It isnt even in the realm of possibility. For me, I can't fathom the possibility that Jesus didn't exist. Not just from a faith perspective, but because of all the historical documentation that supports that he did.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Since I couldn't be hurt, I'd like to go back to about a week before the big meteor hit the Yucatan and killed the dinosaurs. Would have been interesting to see what life was like back then. The impact had to be amazing to watch. They estimate that the tsunami that resulted from it was a mile high.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    I would want to go back to the Civil War '61 through '65 and visit all the major and minor battle sites. Purpose would be to get a greater understanding of all the events and the real lives and struggles.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Dallas 1963 to put for rest once and forever whether there was more than one shooter.

And on a personal note, go back and see all my loved ones who have passed on.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

because they DO NOT listen to Master Yoda.
    [video=youtube_share;ZUNtIf26vnI]https://youtu.be/ZUNtIf26vnI[/video]

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Since I couldn't be hurt, I'd like to go back to about a week before the big meteor hit the Yucatan and killed the dinosaurs. Would have been interesting to see what life was like back then. The impact had to be amazing to watch. They estimate that the tsunami that resulted from it was a mile high.

I pictured you getting eaten by a dinosaur, and being pooped out whole , only to walk away

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    The resurrection of Jesus Christ.

I truly have many. Certain family members throughout the decades. The day we won many of the wars (WWI, WWII, Civil and such) just to feel the excitement and proud moments.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'd like to do small fun things, nothing too serious.

I always thought it'd be fun to go back in time with Snoop Dogg of today and watch him have a conversation with a very young version of himself. I want to watch him tell himself that he will be a game show host in the future. :):

and that he would be hanging out with Martha Stewart?

I would have to go stand next to the shooter on the grassy knoll.

Spotter? Helping call shots?

Top Bottom