• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Generally, I don't like the concept of "hate crimes." The guy killed a bunch of people in a confined space, they just happened to be Jewish. If they were a combined group of whites, blacks, Catholics, Baptists, and Hindus, would it be that much of a difference?

I agree.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And Hollyweird is now on their anti-gun rant.
    I'd put the link, but I'm not looking at any.
    Any search engine or news and I'm sure you'll see it.

Amy Schumer
    Ben Stiller
    Bette Midler

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Andre Carson's statment:

“I am deeply saddened by today’s horrific attack at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh. I stand in solidarity with the congregation, the family and friends of those affected, the people of Pittsburgh, and the entire Jewish community during this very difficult time. In this country defined by our religious freedom, this level of hatred and intolerance against peaceful worshippers is an affront to us all. As we support those who are suffering, we should all renew our efforts to spread tolerance and love to combat hate. While our thoughts and prayers are with those effected, this is not enough. No words can heal the hurt of families, mend the wounds of the survivors, and prevent the next shooting from occurring. Congress and the Administration must act and until then will remain complicit in tragedies like this one through inexcusable inaction.” – Congressman André Carson

I'm guessing that the last line is referring to gun control.

Ironic that this man famously had dinner and pictures with the anti-semite Louis Farrakhan. eh?

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    And Hollyweird is now on their anti-gun rant.
    I'd put the link, but I'm not looking at any.
    Any search engine or news and I'm sure you'll see it.

Amy Schumer
    Ben Stiller
    Bette Midler

All three Jewish, you would think they would want Jewish people armed...because history

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    I'm not a doctor, but I'd recommend the following:

Typically, three drugs are used in lethal injection. Sodium thiopental is used to induce unconsciousness, pancuronium bromide (Pavulon) to cause muscle paralysis and respiratory arrest, and potassium chloride to stop the heart.
    Or, if one or more of the congregants were armed and alert, acute lead poisoning.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    DqhpJPTVsAEmiPn.jpg

I looked through a chunk of what was archived; many didn't have dates of reposting.

If I wanted to do a false flag, I'd create a social media account today and retweet stuff for a year before doing my deed. Or, it could be this is legit... either way, it seems easy to create a false persona nowadays.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Its always taboo to blame the victims for being a victim but I've never been afraid to be taboo. People need to start giving a **** about their personal safety. Sometimes, laws be damned. I believe and I believe our founders and our constitution believed and backs up that a citizen has a fundamental right to defense that cannot be taken (legislated) away by any man or woman.
    Wake the hell up Americans. There are bad and crazy people in this world who want to hurt other people and there is no rhyme or reason to crazy. Defend yourselves. And if you are a church I believe you have a responsibility to encourage such a defense.
    Sometimes you become a victim because you act like a damn victim. You are an easy target. Dont be a target.
    Everytime this **** happens it only gets off the sick weirdos who have the same fantasies and we will continue to see more and more. Shoot them in the ****ing face. They do not deserve to be taken alive by the police.
    We MUST learn to be our OWN first responders.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Back in 1999, there was an attack on a Jewish Community Center in Los Angeles. The shooter fired 70 rounds or so. I don't remember how many were injured or killed, but it wasn't as bad as today's shootings.

I remember talking to a friend who lived there and he said that from that day forward, no Jewish school or community center would be surprised and unarmed. I wonder if that message only applied in Los Angeles. I would have thought the congregation would have been prepared to return fire today.

Another lesson not learned?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Also re: dude's social media page, here is a link to an archive for those interested. Warning: it is all hated filled anti-Semitic rantings. https://web.archive.org/web/20181027160428/https://imgur.com/a/cwB9QkR

That gives a lot of info into his motive for this particular shooting. He hates Jews, period, but it appears that this particular shooting was triggered by his idea that Jews are complicit in bringing refugees into the U.S., specifically the latest "caravan." HIAS is a Jewish organization dedicated to helping refugees.

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Back in 1999, there was an attack on a Jewish Community Center in Los Angeles. The shooter fired 70 rounds or so. I don't remember how many were injured or killed, but it wasn't as bad as today's shootings.

I remember talking to a friend who lived there and he said that from that day forward, no Jewish school or community center would be surprised and unarmed. I wonder if that message only applied in Los Angeles. I would have thought the congregation would have been prepared to return fire today.

Another lesson not learned?

I think that's the one Ben Shapiro talks about from time to time. If it is and my memory serves, his school was the original target but the attacker saw the security and later shot up the one in your post.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    From this article, when asked about Pittsburgh's gun laws, Trump replied, "“this has little to do with it” and asserts that if they had “protection inside, the results would have been far better.”"

President Trump: "This would be a case for if there was an armed guard inside the temple, they would've been able to stop him, maybe there would've been nobody killed except for him"

https://www.wthr.com/article/pittsb...ad-suspect-armed-assault-rifle-and-3-handguns

If we only had laws that made murder illegal.

I am pretty sure the synagogue has signs/policies (not laws) that state No Carry. The Rabbi of the synagogue said we need more gun laws as soon as he could get a microphone stuffed in his face and before the bodies he was responsible for were cold.

TV snooze was interviewing a woman who lived across the street. She was telling how she huddled with her kids away from the Windows inside her home. Of course hubby was taking video through the window. The sounds of automatic gunshots were scary for her and the kids. I wish the reporter would have asked "what was your plan to protect your family if the gunman entered your house?"

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't think there is any doubt this murderer was not only evil but bat**** crazy as well. When a Holocaust denier posts about making ovens 1488F again that kind of makes your denial null and void. The 1488 thing, not a temperature but a reference to the white supremacist 14 words (thanks Heavy.com, I'd never heard of that) and 88 for double H (heil hitler, again thanks Heavy.com) Another post up thread has a 1488 reference from this evil bag of ****'s social media.

I really expected to see references to (medically documented) mental instability, criminal history, domestic violence, maybe all three. When I see the murderer's drivers license photo and not three mugshots from previous arrests I'm a bit shocked.

To go from being an antisemitic/anti-Islamic ***hole (the guy posted that the Jews were bringing the Muslims here, sounds like something from the Illinois nazis) on the Internet one day to murdering 11 people the next is a leap I can't imagine.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I really expected to see references to (medically documented) mental instability, criminal history, domestic violence, maybe all three. When I see the murderer's drivers license photo and not three mugshots from previous arrests I'm a bit shocked.

I guess all crazy has to start somewhere.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    All three Jewish, you would think they would want Jewish people armed...because history

True.

At the same time, given the history of their people, you would think Jewish people would advocate for the "least amongst us". Nonetheless, Sandy Sasso, a rabbi out of Indianapolis, advocates for killing the unborn children. Apparently she views them as something other than human.

It does seem rather naïve and ironic.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess I just don't keep up on stuff as much as I used to do. I didn't know about the special social media sites for these neo nazi types.

Top Bottom