• ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    True.

At the same time, given the history of their people, you would think Jewish people would advocate for the "least amongst us". Nonetheless, Sandy Sasso, a rabbi out of Indianapolis, advocates for killing the unborn children. Apparently she views them as something other than human.

It does seem rather naïve and ironic.
    Well looks like Sandy has found a way around the need for Passover for the first "born".

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    A lot of houses of worship are anti-gun despite what state law says. Just guessing here but I wouldn't be surprised if this place had such a policy. I know there are some in my church that have heart burn about gun, especially in the sanctuary. But I know there are a number of us that don't have such compunctions. ;)

Even the Pope is fine with having armed bodyguards and the Vatican Gendarmerie carrying guns inside St.Peter's Basilica.
    People always carried weapons in churches.
    We have a few fortified medieval churches around where I live, they have arrow-slits (known as "murder holes" in French) in the walls.
    So clearly they used to have crossbows and bows inside the church.

ad020f54-2913-4e96-951e-62953a175799

280px-Nanteuil-le-Haudouin_%2860%29%2C_fa%C3%A7ade_ouest_de_l%27%C3%A9glise_St-Pierre.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I guess I just don't keep up on stuff as much as I used to do. I didn't know about the special social media sites for these neo nazi types.

With the cyberworld being so vast, I've often wondered if one or some of the alphabet agencies shouldn't put together a bounty program of sorts? Something to help the cybertechs focus on potential problems?

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    With the cyberworld being so vast, I've often wondered if one or some of the alphabet agencies shouldn't put together a bounty program of sorts? Something to help the cybertechs focus on potential problems?

Can’t say anything about a bounty program, but if someone is accessing sites like these, it’s a fair chance some of the sites are ran by an alphabet agency for monitoring people that want to frequent these type of sites!

Matt

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So? :dunno:
    People who drive vans through crowds usually have a valid driving licence.

True.

I was still hoping for stolen guns and illegally carrying them. Somehow I guess that would help invalidate him from being an actual gun guy.

.....and why do I always spell licence wrong? :xmad:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    True.

I was still hoping for stolen guns and illegally carrying them. Somehow I guess that would help invalidate him from being an actual gun guy.

.....and why do I always spell licence wrong? :xmad:

There are bad folks in every community, including legal gun owners."gun guy" doesn't equal to "good guy" even if the vast majority of them are good law abiding citizens.

I know what you mean, but even if he stole the guns, and had no legal rights to carry them, some folks will still thing all gun owners are as bad and as crazy as this dude.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Proof positive that people who like Glocks over 1911 are mentally deranged.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'm not a doctor, but I'd recommend the following:

Typically, three drugs are used in lethal injection. Sodium thiopental is used to induce unconsciousness, pancuronium bromide (Pavulon) to cause muscle paralysis and respiratory arrest, and potassium chloride to stop the heart.

I’d prefer a massive injection of Pb. Very surprised it didn’t happen on scene.

Back in 1999, there was an attack on a Jewish Community Center in Los Angeles. The shooter fired 70 rounds or so. I don't remember how many were injured or killed, but it wasn't as bad as today's shootings.

I remember talking to a friend who lived there and he said that from that day forward, no Jewish school or community center would be surprised and unarmed. I wonder if that message only applied in Los Angeles. I would have thought the congregation would have been prepared to return fire today.

Another lesson not learned?

Not the case for Indy, I’ve worked security there for years. When they’re open, there’s an off duty police officer working.

Pretty sure it’s nationwide.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Just in case we have any DIYers here.

Murcury fulminate
    Mercury-fulminate-3D-balls.png

Z

Brass encasing
    86920_c4cc03401e-ga_300m.jpg

9k=

Nitro celulose
    Nitrocellulose-2D-skeletal.png

g8HlPNemot2kgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Propelling lead
    imgsrv.fcgi

mqG81X3Wi 6uaA ZIv M5bVc4rO3zZ43Vqx7vD16I3qx39Tt DguarbjRfdXMwfROWg4IP doMBwd7ja6xoeYAEfsfzrjemq4mdTAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

encased in copper
    200px-Tetraamminediaquacopper%28II%29-3D-balls.png

Z

Through a steel
    AaL0Nfb5oLgbAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC
    main-qimg-9fbfe2b8a94863e4df680fde1b751120

Last edited:
    Top Bottom