• ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I guess I won production, woohoo...lol. Since it was such a huge class, too.

Great stages tonight, see y'all next month!

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The teacher has become the student!

david-carradine.jpg

Congrats on some great shooting tonight to Brandon, Chris, and Chad!

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The teacher has become the student!

david-carradine.jpg

Congrats on some great shooting tonight to Brandon, Chris, and Chad!

Ha. I think were still a ways away from that, but thanks. I've still got lots to learn and practice!

Congrats to Chris winning Limited! I forgot how good he was with a pistol. He's been tearing up that 22 rifle for a while.

And Brandon is shooting that polymer open contraption pretty good! I'm glad to see him up and running in open!

Its going to be fun this year!

Last edited:

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Thanks Chad for posting up the results so quick, next time come eat though!

Thanks Chuck, like chad said still a long ways to go!

Thanks for the compliment chad! Now if I didn't have that darn penalty..silly red plate hangin out with the green one..sheesh

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Chad got the results up in less time than it took me to shoot 1 stage! Thanks to all. Great times and friends. Those of you on the fence about shooting are missing out on a great time.

If I can find extra mags and ammo before the season ends, I will give it a shot!:)

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Thanks to everyone who showed up early to help with setup. Thanks to the ROs they did a great job keeping the match safe and moving smoothly.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Kimball & Frank, IF I'd actually gotten some time to figure out my sights before I showed up,I'd have given you both a run for yer money... Finally figured out the sweet spot on my squad's last stage (#3). LoL

Also, wished my guys could have stayed for the BWs run. Like the food, but the service has just always been as slow as me finding the sweet spot for my new-to-me XD9's sight sweet spot!

Last edited:

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Now if we could just get the waitresses and kitchen at BW's to serve food as fast as Brandon shoots.... Maybe next time we should send him into the kitchen to help :)

Thanks for compliment Chuck I have a long way to go, gotta stay on my game so chad isn't making the chase for the M card on his own! Haha :draw:

Besides, we get you out there with an optic and you'll hurt us all. Fair and square I never caught you with Iron sights, your like Iceman off of Top Gun. Always solid with no mistakes!

And as far working...picture a beggar on the side of the road.. "Will work for ammo"

;)

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Kimball & Frank, IF I'd actually gotten some time to figure out my sights before I showed up,I'd have given you both a run for yer money... Finally figured out the sweet spot on my squad's last stage (#3). LoL

Also, wished my guys could have stayed for the BWs run. Like the food, but the service has just always been as slow as me finding the sweet spot for my new-to-me XD9's sight sweet spot!

I was shooting an M&P 45 that I bought about 8 months ago. I am lucky it is so easy to shoot, I don't shoot my Gen 4 G22 nearly as well.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    My preference is a 3" or 4" 1911, but had to take the newest toy for a ride. Been curious about the M&P series, too... And I can hit you better with a baseball at 25 yards than with anything .40 at 10 yards. That round and I just don't get along... LoL

Last edited:
    Top Bottom