• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Man o live, if that Ruger will hang with my Anschutz I will be a changed man...... anybody got one of these they wanna let me "run"

At the price point, I'm still considering picking one up for giggles. I wouldn't use it for really long range often, but the tight groups at 50 yards was pretty cool and I shouldn't need to do anything except set glass on top.

FunkyZero

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Thoughts INGO?

I haven't had the opportunity to shoot most of those newer high-end stuff, but probably among the best .22 rimfire rifles I've ever shot is my Rem 513T.
    Damn nice ones can be had for 400-500 bucks with the original Redfields on it.
    If you can get your hands on one to try out, you won't be disappointed.
    For the money, the are difficult to beat.

Creeker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    In The Hardwoods
    Saw the Ruger Precision rimfire for the 1st time yesterday. They handed it to me with instructions to play with it including the trigger. I was impressed with the smooth action & excellent trigger. Personally they do nothing for me as I love blue/walnut. I figured the rifle would be cheap/junkie looking but it was clean & handled like a dream.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I’d be in for a day at Mcf&g. Also a member.
    I picked up a CZ455 last fall because I was wanting a bolt 22 that shot well. It filled the bill but the trigger really sucks. I have a kit to improve that situation, just haven’t had time to play with it yet. I also just finished a 10/22 build with Victor Titan stock, BX trigger and a Fedderson barrel. It shows a lot of promise. Still want a Savage bolt .22.

Matt

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    I’d be in for a day at Mcf&g. Also a member.
    I picked up a CZ455 last fall because I was wanting a bolt 22 that shot well. It filled the bill but the trigger really sucks. I have a kit to improve that situation, just haven’t had time to play with it yet. I also just finished a 10/22 build with Victor Titan stock, BX trigger and a Fedderson barrel. It shows a lot of promise. Still want a Savage bolt .22.

Matt

Drag me along with you Basementdweller. I have a boatload of fun with my S&W M&P 15-22, but I've been thinking about a bolt action 22 as well. Savage was toward the top,of the list, but that Ruger Precision looks interesting too.

Top Bottom